+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[please help] EE application rejected!

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
hi guys,

I got my AOR at Sep 23. Today my consultant told me we got rejected!

There is only one reason in the rejection letter that is we did not provide the police certificate from Australia, where I have spent 1year and a half.

But the thing is we did submitted it. It is in the same PDF file with the police check from Canada, and China. It is in the middle of those two. I am not sure how did the officer not see it??
We have checked the submission list that we did uploaded the file there, and the PDF file is working fine......
My consultant says they will email the immigration office about it and hope they will reopen my case and at the same time resubmit the application.
I am really pissed off about it and going to raise a case specific enquiry, but I am not sure if it's gonna do anything!

I am wondering if they made a mistake rejecting an application, will they reopen the case? or there is no chance of reopening the case?

I hope people here with more experience could guide me a bit.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as it was a mistake on their part they will reopen the file but this can take around a month or so.

aminahc1

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Did you include your driving record from Australia? I've seen lots of people rejected for failing to include the driving record. They really should make that more clear because it happens a lot.

ETA: Oh, just if you lived in Queensland or Victoria.
  • How to Get a Police Certificate – Australia

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? Yes

Name of document(s) to get:
    • Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – name check only (issued by the Australian Federal Police)
    • Traffic History (for residents of Queensland only)
    • Full Licence History Search (for residents of Victoria only)

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
Did you include your driving record from Australia? I've seen lots of people rejected for failing to include the driving record. They really should make that more clear because it happens a lot.

ETA: Oh, just if you lived in Queensland or Victoria.
  • How to Get a Police Certificate – Australia

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate with my Application for Permanent Residence? Yes

Name of document(s) to get:
    • Australian National Police Certificate – Standard Disclosure – name check only (issued by the Australian Federal Police)
    • Traffic History (for residents of Queensland only)
    • Full Licence History Search (for residents of Victoria only)
Hey

Thanks very much for your help!

I think this actually is the reason. I did not include my driving record, since I never held a licence there...and I happened to lived in Victoria.....and I didn't even know about this....
So I guess I have to re enter to pool again and hope for another draw.......OMG!

anyway, thanks a lot

poorguy

Apr 13, 2017
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
10-10-2017
you are using a consultant and he didnt know about this?? thats super dodge

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
It is all about "if".
If they made the mistake, then it can be reopened but it takes some time.
There is also a possibility that your consultant did a mistake during submission and forgot to add the PCC to the PDF. In this case, the application is correctly refused.
You did the best action now, submit a new application and try to contact CIC to see if they will reopen the application.
Sorry to hear that.
Hey thank you for your reply. Turns out it’s my consultant’s fault, they didn’t even know I need to submit a licence history search for Australia....

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Ye, I know. They won’t get away with it. I need them to give me an explanation!
Ask them to refund your money. Tell them they are solely responsible for your App Rejection. Share your consultant's details as well, so that other members can be saved from their clutches.

In the time being, prepare to enter the pool again. Good luck.

Reactions: canada_dreamer

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've seen a lot of rejections from Australia due to this very reason. Since you used an agent for your application, I'm not gonna blame you for overlooking this, but how did your agent not know this? You have to challenge him for this mistake.

Reactions: aminahc1

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I am extremely furious when agents/consultants botch-up something that they are paid to do so. These people advertise themselves as being the top-of-the-line professionals when it comes to Immigration processes. I would sue them for every penny they have if I was in a similar situation.

Hope things clear up for the OP at the earliest. Good luck.

cbsg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hey thank you for your reply. Turns out it’s my consultant’s fault, they didn’t even know I need to submit a licence history search for Australia....
Hello Allen,

I need your help urgently . I am in same boat . My application got rejected yesterday saying below .

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:
o The Police certificate from AUSTRALIA that you provided with your application is not acceptable. Please consult our website in order to determine the required document. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

By Mistake we submitted "Full Disclosure" instead of "Standard disclosure " . Also looks like while scanning i didn't scanned the original copy rather i took color printout and then scan and in CIC site i can see they mentioned to scan original .

When i was checking yesterday i realized i applied for National Police Check through Veritas not directly from afp site . Both seems has same process but now i am afraid if there is any difference in the report giving by AFP or Veritas( Which seems certified by afp) .

Is it possible to send your sample which you provided on my email ID (bharati.bitn@gmail.com) or if you can give your contact number i can give you call back . It will be really helpful so that my application should not get rejected next time .

When i am checking the sample on internet on left hand bottom there i can see last logo is round only saying AUSTALIAN CRIMINAL COMMISION INTELIGENCE (on middle there is 2 cangaroo facing each other)

Thanks
Shekhar

Bhavharsh

Jul 24, 2019
My file for express entry has been rejected due to no driving license history of Victoria. Australia. Is any body with same issue