+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP: Ecas status changed to decision made 2 months ago, no news yet :-(

Jun 23, 2012
Pasting notes from my e-cas:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 17, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND YET I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, A REFUSAL OR A REQUEST FOR MEDICALS...
MY CASE WAS TOTALLY GENUINE AND STRAIGHT I AM CLAIMING 75 POINTS.
I INQUIRED AS A CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY A MONTH BACK AND THE REPLY WAS THAT FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE IS FORTHCOMING, I MADE ANOTHER INQUIRY TODAY AND WILL KEEP U GUYS POSTED AS TO WHAT IS TOLD.
IF ANYONE CAN RELATE WITH THESE DATES AND STATUS, KINDLY UPDATE ME AS TO WHAT HAPENNED WITH YOUR CASE... THANKS :) Many thanks, Jazakallah Khair and best of luck!! P.S i will be ordering CAIPS soon.