+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! Do I need entry visa to re-enter canada with post-graduation work permit?

Lilyana777

Jul 31, 2017
My study permit and entry visa are both expired, and all I have now is approved posr-graduation work permit and cic website won't ask me for my passport, so I cannot just send it to the visa center because I cannot even submit the visa application and their answers just driving my nuts coz they contain zero helpful information.
Please help!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My study permit and entry visa are both expired, and all I have now is approved posr-graduation work permit and cic website won't ask me for my passport, so I cannot just send it to the visa center because I cannot even submit the visa application and their answers just driving my nuts coz they contain zero helpful information.
Please help!
I'm not quite sure what help you are looking for, as your post isn't that clear. If you want a TRV, then you need to actually apply for one.

Lilyana777

Jul 31, 2017
Are you in Canada or outside Canada?
Hello!
I'm outside Canada, IRSS sent my work permit to my home address in Canada somehow thinking that I can still be there with my study permit and visa both expired! So, I'm getting my work permit next week sent from Canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello!
I'm outside Canada, IRSS sent my work permit to my home address in Canada somehow thinking that I can still be there with my study permit and visa both expired! So, I'm getting my work permit next week sent from Canada.
If you are not visa exempt or a PR or a citizen you will always need a TRV to travel to Canada , a work permit alone is no use for travel but just gives a reason for entry.