AOR Received.
22-09-2015
Med's Request
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
06-06-2016
Interview........
02-03-2016
hello to all members, my case belong to paris office my wife sponsoring me and we send application in 18 august 2015, i had interview done in march, then in 20 june asked me to redo medical exam, in 7 july i checked my ecas showed decision made and they send me correspendence in 6 july, later we send inquiry the first time they answerd that they said they send it to my representative but my representative didn't receive anything so we send them another inquiry they apologized and said they didn't send anything and my case still under proccess meanwhile my ecase still showing decision made so we send them another inquiry showing them pictures of the ecase since a week but they didn't respond yet, what do you think is happening here because we are fedup especially we are away from eachother almost a year, please help my mood is very down

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
you;ve posted this question already last week. please refrain from posting the same question every so often. the answer is not going to change much unless a significant amount of time passes. 1 week isn't a considerable amount of time. as previously explained, it is still quite possible your landing document is in the mail. you need to wait at least 4 weeks past the mailed date for CIC to consider it lost. you also have to remember to exclude weekends and holidays, since canada post does not deliver on those dates, so your wait is going to be longer. Until then, you just need to wait. i would also recommend not sending case specific inquiries too often. it is certainly not going to help get you the answers you are looking for any faster. it's been 3 weeks since your document was mailed from your visa office. it is VERY likely it will take longer than that to get to you, especially if you are working with a representative.