VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
astralsource said:
I just put some part of the amount every month from September until I have gathered enough. In some cases I put more than in others, I cant remember exactly but she has given me some of her savings and I put it on the account.
Go back and add calculate your average balance for each month.

If it increases by less than 25% each month then it's a reasonable increase that won't draw any attention. If it's 0-3K-5K-8K-9k-15k then it's a problem.

12k-15k would be fine.

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
bank statement is not required if you can get a letter to say you have maintained average balance of xyz (as per IRCC requirement) , otherwise BS is necesary to support your application.

i think i'm making too big a deal out of stamping... if 1st and lage page is stamped, it should be fine still... as long as others are on stamp paper

but balance letter is critical, it has to atleast say your bank account is open since 1-2-11 (or whatever lol) and you have xyz money in your account... even if it doesnt say average balance, it has to still show how much money you have currently...

good luck
My bank statement shows all transactions for the past 6 months with the average balance and the current balance. The reference letter only states that I've maintained a good relationship with the bank and the date i opened the account.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
astralsource said:
I just put some part of the amount every month from September until I have gathered enough. In some cases I put more than in others, I cant remember exactly but she has given me some of her savings and I put it on the account. I didnt put all at once.
best thing is to put all the money as Fixed Deposit. Though it should be 6 months old you can take a risk, or play safe waiting for 6 months.

They do ask for parents bank statements so cash deposit in any form will be borrowing.

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I am going to prove my funds by selling my car. I own this car for past two years. How can I prove that the funds came from selling my car (what are the documents needed?).
Would such funds will be accepted?

Many Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corolla110 said:
Hello,
I am going to prove my funds by selling my car. I own this car for past two years. How can I prove that the funds came from selling my car (what are the documents needed?).

Many Thanks
funds will be acceptable, yes.

sale deed of the car should be enough, along with a cheque or wire deposit in your account from the said buyer... (i'm hoping, cash might be a bit sketchy)

good luck

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
corolla110 said:
Hello,

Many Thanks
That's fine. I'd advertise the car online, keep emails from the person enquiring, and have a signed sales receipt. Then deposit exactly that amount into your account. You'd then give CIC this as proof.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kryt0n said:
That's fine. I'd advertise the car online, keep emails from the person enquiring, and have a signed sales receipt. Then deposit exactly that amount into your account. You'd then give CIC this as proof.
LOL

IF the transaction is within 6 months they can ask for the bank statements of the person who purchased it and gave the payment.
This is just an alternative to gift deed technically. either give a gift deed to show the proof of property sale.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bestofluck said:
LOL

IF the transection is within 6 months they can ask for the bank statements of the person who purchased it and gave the payment.
Pfft no I don't see that. Who does that in real life? You can't ask a complete stranger for their bank statements! It would look more dodgy doing that!

Having a sales receipt and evidence of selling the car is enough by far.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
corolla110 said:
Hello,

Many Thanks
please also refrain from asking same question in differnt threads.. thnx

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kryt0n said:
Pfft no I don't see that. Who does that in real life? You can't ask a complete stranger for their bank statements! It would look more dodgy doing that!

Having a sales receipt and evidence of selling the car is enough by far.
They might ask. I tell you why. Sometimes you give cash to someone and take a cheque against it. Just recpt is not enough to prove the sales.( provided if you can give evidence of the car transferred to his name)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bestofluck said:
They might ask. I tell you why. Sometimes you give cash to someone and take a cheque against it. Just recpt is not enough to prove the sales.
Well, yea, sure, but if this guy REALLY IS selling his car, he would have photos of it, he would advertise it, he would have emails from people asking about it and arranging a visit (all presumably over several weeks), he would have a sales receipt he could get someone else to witness, he could have some kind of title change receipt for the car, confirmation his insurance was cancelled... That's a lot of evidence which would be a completely genuine way of proofing he got the funds legitimately without getting a strangers bank statement.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kryt0n said:
Well, yea, sure, but if this guy REALLY IS selling his car, he would have photos of it, he would advertise it, he would have emails from people asking about it and arranging a visit (all presumably over several weeks), he would have a sales receipt he could get someone else to witness, he could have some kind of title change receipt for the car, confirmation his insurance was cancelled... That's a lot of evidence which would be a completely genuine way of proofing he got the funds legitimately without getting a strangers bank statement.
I added a line above. provided if there is a proof that the car is transferred to his name. nothing else would work

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
astralsource said:
This is very unfair. What if I collected a lot of the money from my work in a period of years but didnt put in the bank until now. They can seriously reject application for that?

I have 0 confidence in banks, I usually do not have many encounters with them but keep all my money around. This is an exception for me and I dont understand what they have to do with how much money I put in a bank... since it is MY MONEY I can do whatever I want with it.. really strange.
We all have deposited money in our names much before we entered the pool. It was a requirement to have the funds which are 6 month old. You can take a gift deed from family but then they need to have money with them in their accounts for 6 months. So whatever you do 6 months comes into picture. If you want to avoid any problem regarding POF the best way is to keep the fixed deposit in your name for 6 months and NO QUESTIONS ASKED. you just need a copy of FD. Most of us have done this much before entering the pool.

corolla110

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Thank you.
Would it necessary to have money for 6 months prior.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
corolla110 said:
Thank you.
Would it necessary to have money for 6 months prior.
Not always. you can take it from parents as a gift but then again they must have the money with them which is 6 month old. they cant deposit cash and gift you.