+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Clear Some Doubts.

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Please help answer these questions:

-Should i include BSC that i didn't evaluate and didn't get points for in my education? I evaluated only Masters.
-Hubby transferred the gift deed into my account, will a self declaration written by him do? Or do i also have to add his financial documents?
-Again, my bank stamped only the first and last pages of my account statement, but the whole pages are on the bank's letter head.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slowlybtsurely said:
Please help answer these questions:

-Should i include BSC that i didn't evaluate and didn't get points for in my education? I evaluated only Masters.
-Hubby transferred the gift deed into my account, will a self declaration written by him do? Or do i also have to add his financial documents?
-Again, my bank stamped only the first and last pages of my account statement, but the whole pages are on the bank's letter head.
chill... wait for someone to answer your question :)

# 1 - Yes, add bachelors... masters will give you all the points you need so you wont get extra for bachelors and masters separately :)
# 2 - need self declaration to be notarised... apart from that add his financial documents also (to prove that he didnt take a loan to get this money)
# 3 - better to get each and every page stamped... every bank that i have taken a statement from in the last 13 years has stamped every page of bank statement... no reason why your bank would refuse to do it.
BTW you need a balance certificate letter along with the bank statement, which shows average balance for last 6 months. (This is for ITA applicants, im assumign you already recd ITA)

good luck

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
chill... wait for someone to answer your question :)

# 1 - Yes, add bachelors... masters will give you all the points you need so you wont get extra for bachelors and masters separately :)
# 2 - need self declaration to be notarised... apart from that add his financial documents also (to prove that he didnt take a loan to get this money)
# 3 - better to get each and every page stamped... every bank that i have taken a statement from in the last 13 years has stamped every page of bank statement... no reason why your bank would refuse to do it.
BTW you need a balance certificate letter along with the bank statement, which shows average balance for last 6 months. (This is for ITA applicants, im assumign you already recd ITA)

good luck
Thanks alot.

Number 2 and 3 will be pretty difficult to acheive. Anyone got rejection for not submitting spouses financial docs and not stamping all pages of account statement? :( :(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Slowlybtsurely said:
Thanks alot.

Number 2 and 3 will be pretty difficult to acheive. Anyone got rejection for not submitting spouses financial docs and not stamping all pages of account statement? :( :(
why ? is your bank in a different country ? i'm just trying to understand your situation thats all :)
well whatever be the case, bank letter is crucial, without that you are giving IRCC a good reason to reject your application...

good luck

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
thestunner316 said:
why ? is your bank in a different country ? i'm just trying to understand your situation thats all :)
well whatever be the case, bank letter is crucial, without that you are giving IRCC a good reason to reject your application...
good luck
I already got the reference letter from the bank plus 6 months account statement. Bank says it is not in their policy to stamp every page and that they have always stamped only the first and last pages for other people. I don't live in Canada.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Slowlybtsurely said:
I already got the reference letter from the bank plus 6 months account statement. Bank says it is not in their policy to stamp every page and that they have always stamped only the first and last pages for other people. I don't live in Canada.
only reference letter is required, bank statement is not required so don't worry if you have the reference letter as per CIC's requirements

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
vishalg said:
only reference letter is required, bank statement is not required so don't worry if you have the reference letter as per CIC's requirements
The reference letter omits the average 6 months balance.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishalg said:
bank statement is not required if you can get a letter to say you have maintained average balance of xyz (as per IRCC requirement) , otherwise BS is necesary to support your application.

i think i'm making too big a deal out of stamping... if 1st and lage page is stamped, it should be fine still... as long as others are on stamp paper

but balance letter is critical, it has to atleast say your bank account is open since 1-2-11 (or whatever lol) and you have xyz money in your account... even if it doesnt say average balance, it has to still show how much money you have currently...

good luck

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Can I say for example this is my money collected from my wedding, people gave us money.. how could I trace all my "gift-givers".. hm.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
astralsource said:
Can I say for example this is my money collected from my wedding, people gave us money.. how could I trace all my "gift-givers".. hm.
Frankly NO. The last thing you should do. ( this will be considered as borrowing money because otherwise you need a gift deed from all those who gifted you)

Instead deposit all money in parents account and take a gift deed but this should be 6 months old if it is cash deposit.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
bestofluck said:
Frankly NO. The last thing you should do. ( this will be considered as borrowing money because otherwise you need a gift deed from all those who gifted you)

Instead deposit all money in parents account and take a gift deed but this should be 6 months old if it is cash deposit.
I agree this would be very difficult unless you had all of the cards with "Happy wedding, here's $200...etc", and even then... sketchy.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
bestofluck said:

I have money on my account, some of it is from the wedding, some of it from my mother, some of it I earned. Then I will have to prove she gave gave me the money, but they could ask from where she has got it? The woman is retired, she saved it.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
astralsource said:
I have money on my account, some of it is from the wedding, some of it from my mother, some of it I earned. Then I will have to prove she gave gave me the money, but they could ask from where she has got it? The woman is retired, she saved it.
OK, what's your average balance for each month from September?

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
kryt0n said:
OK, what's your average balance for each month from September?
I just put some part of the amount every month from September until I have gathered enough. In some cases I put more than in others, I cant remember exactly but she has given me some of her savings and I put it on the account. I didnt put all at once.