+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help ASAP guys

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Hello everybody,

Please help me ASAP,

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send my educational translation accompany with my ECA report (I had just sent the ECA report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and send them without any change in other application forms?
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank?

Please answer my question ASAP, I need to send required information

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
try this thread.
lots of seniors would provide better advices.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.75525.html

sripan1504

Sep 13, 2014
Hello All,

I'm a bit confused about NOC 1212....I work for an international bank...my day to day work involves making payments in all the currencies to all parts of the world (wire transfers, international fund transfers) .

I'm a payments executive and have 7+ years of work experience in same field...advisig customers/educating customers about making an international payment and what are the mandatory things that are to be furnished when making a fund transfer to a specific country (I mean banking regulations and requirements as they vary from country to country).

As there no such NOC exactly matching for my nature of work....I thereby request u all to advise if I can apply under NOC 121 and will it be considered....

Thank you in advance. :)

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
amirbahiraee said:
Hello everybody,

Please help me ASAP,

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send my educational translation accompany with my ECA report (I had just sent the ECA report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and send them without any change in other application forms?
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank?

Can you say what date your application arrived at CIO?
Please answer my question ASAP, I need to send required information