+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help! are these things for proof of funds enough?

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,

Please suggest if the below mention proof of funds are enough:

1. Letter from bank that suggest:
a. Current balance in my.(which are above what is required)
b. Average balance in my account( which is around 65k in INR).
c My Shares holding.
d. No mention of my loans and debts - I don't have one either.

2. Gift Deed from my mother( notarized)

3, Few shares that I have sold so that ------ Gift amount + Shares cashed in = my Current balance ( Which is more than required for single applicant.)

4. 6 month statements of my bank account.

5. my share holdings statements( list of all the share) before I sold my few shares and after I sold my shares.

6. In LOE I have added note about my shares that I have sold and amount of shares sold and a note about Gift deed and mentioned the total amount in CAD only in LOE.( This is the single master LOE where I will also add note about my work experience etc.)

Questions:
1. Let me know if what I have mentioned above is sufficient?

2. Things that I should add in addition to above stated?

3. Is it must to have a note from bank that I have no debts/loans for this account and I have credit card dues etc ( Given that I have no loans and no dues for that account) ?

Thanks & Regards.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Looks good to me. And no, you don't need a letter stating you don't have debt/loans.

The most important thing is the Gift Deed. I'm assuming this is a properly drafted and notarized deed that will hold up in a court of law. As long as that's true, you're good to go.

Reactions: New_user99

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
Looks good to me. And no, you don't need a letter stating you don't have debt/loans.

The most important thing is the Gift Deed. I'm assuming this is a properly drafted and notarized deed that will hold up in a court of law. As long as that's true, you're good to go.
In addition can I also include 6 month online statements from another accounts? i don't have letter from that bank as it is overseas account.

New_user99

Jun 18, 2017
In addition can I also include 6 month online statements from another accounts? i don't have letter from that bank as it is overseas account.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can add them if you're using the funds in such account to meet the minimum required funds.

Otherwise do not bother providing such bank statements.

Reactions: New_user99