+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!! Applying as Live-in Caregiver from switzerland ( filipina Aupair)

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask for your help and guidance. I am a Filipina aupair working in switzerland right now and I am applying for Live-in caregiver. Can you please guide which documents should i be preparing? My employer has started to process the LMO and I am hoping to receive itearly this january 2014. My working visa here in switzerland will end this coming june 2014 and I am very anxious if my application will be processed with in 6 mos. becaiuse if not then I will be going home back to Philippines which would be difficult for to apply again. Please advice me on how to comply on applying as a caregiver, what to do and how to complete the documents so that my application would be smooth and faster. Thank you so much, Hope to hear from your advices..:) God bless..

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should have enough time to get your LMO and work permit before June but there is nothing else you can do but hope for the best. If you have to return to the Philippines, the work permit processing will take much longer.

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Hi leon, my employer is now waiting for the LMO and i just signed my contract last dec31. Rignt now I am already preparing to complete my required application forms, I really am anxious on how to process especially that i found out that i have to go in paris or vienna to process my application since i am here in Switzerland and there is no VAC office here.. I am really worried i wont be able to complete all the required documents..

maikostine21

Dec 19, 2013
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris, France
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 14, 2014
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
24-02-2014
I already have my LMO, Employment contract and other documents. Im just waiting for the certified check i asked from the bank and i didnt know that it would take me a week to get it, I should have known it earlier so that i should have ordered it earlier. Now its the only thing i am lacking and when i get it, i will be able to sent my application.. :) :) :)