+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP and SUGGEST!!! TRV AND SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION

sak421

Jul 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Please help and suggest how to proceed.

I got married to a Canadian Citizen last year and did not apply for my spouse visa up until now. I'm planning to submit my spouse application during this month. My wife is expecting and expected due month is November, 2019. Since this spouse application takes ages to get approved, would it be possible for me to apply TRV right after submitting my spouse application. As the main reason is to be with my wife in Canada during the delivery time. I have heard that it takes a couple of months to get acknowledgment from CIC. Is it okay if i submit my TRV application with the proof of tracking details of my spouse application?

Or should i just proceed with my TRV without submitting my spouse application?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

Please help and suggest how to proceed.

I got married to a Canadian Citizen last year and did not apply for my spouse visa up until now. I'm planning to submit my spouse application during this month. My wife is expecting and expected due month is November, 2019. Since this spouse application takes ages to get approved, would it be possible for me to apply TRV right after submitting my spouse application. As the main reason is to be with my wife in Canada during the delivery time. I have heard that it takes a couple of months to get acknowledgment from CIC. Is it okay if i submit my TRV application with the proof of tracking details of my spouse application?

Or should i just proceed with my TRV without submitting my spouse application?
The TRV will most likely be refused. You should submit the spousal sponsorship application as soon as you can. You can also apply for the TRV and hope you get lucky and are approved.

sak421

Jul 18, 2019
Noted with thanks. I'm planning to apply for spousal sponsorship by the end of this month. But as you must be aware of the fact that the acknowledgment will take 2-3 months. What can i do to make my try application strong after submitting spousal sponsorship.

I have a invitation letter from my wife as well as a letter from her family doctor too. I have good bank statement and i can show my property in Pakistan and have business as well as can show them my tax returns.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Noted with thanks. I'm planning to apply for spousal sponsorship by the end of this month. But as you must be aware of the fact that the acknowledgment will take 2-3 months. What can i do to make my try application strong after submitting spousal sponsorship.

I have a invitation letter from my wife as well as a letter from her family doctor too. I have good bank statement and i can show my property in Pakistan and have business as well as can show them my tax returns.
To make the application strong, you need to show very strong ties to your home country (e.g. employment, property, assets). I would also keep your trip short (2-3 weeks).