+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP: All Steps Completed with COPR Details but no Portal Email yet

tortiecat86

Jul 22, 2023
Hi all,

I submitted my common-law inland application on Feb. 17, 2023 and all the stages of the application on my PR tracker shows they have been completed on May 10th. I also have COPR details but it's been more than 2 months and I haven't gotten the portal email yet. I have a representative and all communications go to her. According to her they haven't received the portal email yet and to just wait.

Aside from waiting, what else can I do for me to receive the portal email already? I know it's still within processing time but I'm just hoping that IRCC already sent it but we just were not able to receive it.

Please help me. Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi all,

I submitted my common-law inland application on Feb. 17, 2023 and all the stages of the application on my PR tracker shows they have been completed on May 10th. I also have COPR details but it's been more than 2 months and I haven't gotten the portal email yet. I have a representative and all communications go to her. According to her they haven't received the portal email yet and to just wait.

Aside from waiting, what else can I do for me to receive the portal email already? I know it's still within processing time but I'm just hoping that IRCC already sent it but we just were not able to receive it.

You could try your MP.

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Hi all,

Did you receive your portal invitation? if yes, when? thanks