+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please guys help me

bhumrik

Feb 18, 2013
I AM 26 YEARS GIRL , I GET MARRIED LAST 8 MONTHS BEFORE AND MY HUSBAND LIVE IN CALGARY , I LIVE IN INDIA , AFTER GET MARRIED MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO CANADA . WITH ALL PERMANENT PROCESSING PAPERS . AFTER SOME MONTH HE IS JUST MAKING PROBLEM WITH ME W/O REASON . SINCE 3/4 MONTHS HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ME . NOT ANSWERING PHONE NOT TRYING TO GET IN CONNECTION .HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT DO ANY PROCESS TO BRING CANADA OR NOT GIVING ME DIVORCE TOO . MY LIFE IS IN MESS CONDITION HE IS NOT IN CONTACT WITH ME SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW . I HAVE ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS WITH ME LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE / A LOT OF PICTURES FROM MARIGE TIME . HIS HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS ABOUT CANADA .SO HOW I CAN GET JUSTICE HERE WHERE I HAVE TO CONTACT. HE SHOULD NOT DO THAT FOR INNOCENT PERSON . PLEASE GUYS HELP ME AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP OR ANY HELP CONTACT OR EMAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL ON bhumrik@yahoo.com. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am really sorry and feel pity on reading your situation. But I cannot make a fair opinion or recommendation, unless knowing the facts behind his current aptitude towards you. You should try to find out what is the reason for it?. Of course he should say some thing. However, I would advice you to first contact his parents or siblings,who may be well in contact with you. They will be able to convince him or gather some information and suggest what is the possibility of a compromise. If that method is not favorable, then you should seek advice of a women's welfare society or association in your city, who will be able to advice you how to proceed further.