+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide: NOC 6211 and 0621

Aug 4, 2015
Hello friends,
I am going to complete my 1 year of work exp which includes 8 months as retail store supervisor under 6211 category and 4 months as Assistant manager under 0621 category!
I am confused can there be two titles for applying PR?
Or shall I wait for my experience as Asst. Manager to finish and then apply?
Please reply
Thanks in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello friends,
I am going to complete my 1 year of work exp which includes 8 months as retail store supervisor under 6211 category and 4 months as Assistant manager under 0621 category!
I am confused can there be two titles for applying PR?
Or shall I wait for my experience as Asst. Manager to finish and then apply?
Please reply
Thanks in advance.
You are applying under CEC or FSWP?

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hi can anyone please help me with my NOC. I'm working as an automotive sales executive in Dubai for the last 10 years but I do supervisory roles as part of my job. Can you please check the below job responsibilities and let me know if I belong to NOC 6211 - Retail sales supervisor to be considered for FSW
  1. Achieve and exceed monthly and annual sales target while maximizing the profitability of the branch by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
  2. Ensure that the customer's expectations are always met or exceed the standard set by Toyota showrooms.
  3. Attend to customers visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the and continuously building rapport.
  4. Attend daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products. Attend product launch trainings for new vehicles.
  5. Assist the sales team for closing the deal by negotiating with the customer.
  6. Creating the sales forecast by estimating total vehicle sales based on deal status and customer interests.
  7. Maintain clear lines of communication with the Business Manager on sales, performance issues and customer service.
  8. Ensure pre-delivery inspections and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
  9. Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately completed & recorded and registered with sales administration, including payment and the registration of the vehicle with the traffic department and invoicing.
  10. Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the branch Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
  11. Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity on Fast Track for future reference and for use by the Branch Managers.
  12. Work closely with sales and business managers and perform timely followups to close the deal on the said timeline.
  13. Manage customer issues and escalations. Meet the complaint customer and assist them to resolve their issues by discussing with the senior management
  14. Participate in seasonal sales campaigns and promotions to maximize sales penetration.
  15. Performing other duties as assigned by the management team.

maqboolsadiq1

Dec 30, 2021
Sir, i had below job responsibilities can I use 0621?

• Conducted market research to create a customer persona, a thorough analysis of competitors, and established strategies accordingly
  • Established operational KPIs at department levels, align them with strategic objectives, evaluate progress, review ongoing progress and revise accordingly.
  • Analysis of sales reports and other data and determining possibilities and proposing effective solutions to generate top-line growth and improve bottom-line.
  • Participated in planning and approvals of budget, price, and cost-cutting policies.
  • He had a pre-approved budget for both the outlets independently while priority approvals for other expenses as he has been involved with suppliers and vendors.
  • He had been extensively traveling within Oman and across borders, various business development activities included but were not limited to; source new products for the specific project and/or adding to the showroom product line, procurement for specific client(s) negotiating with existing suppliers/vendors and sourcing new ones, negotiating credit terms, attending exhibitions and seminars, review work in progress for the projects, conducting recruitment and supervise technical staff hiring process.
  • He had been fully authorized to handle complaints and decide according to situations, and authorized to close sales deals at breakeven independently if required.
  • He handled some of the key clients, teams reporting to him in his section included; sales teams, an inventory supervisor, accountant, workshop and delivery supervisors, and a public relations officer.
  • He had been providing daily and weekly tasks, follow-up and necessary guidelines, and conflict management within employees of sGl and vg.