+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE GUIDE ME...

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
hey my friend dstuffs

Did you see how the good thinks come up? Just never give up!!!

Good luck with your studies, make sure to include French and/or English so you can increase your job possibilities in the nearest future.

Regards
Eduardo

dstuffs

Jul 1, 2005
Karachi-Pakistan
Hi buddies:

I am sure we all are optimisic that is why we are here, trying to make our future bright.

Thanks Eduardo, besides IELTS I have also completed Basic French Language and planning to go for Advanced Level.

Regards

dstuffs

Jul 1, 2005
Karachi-Pakistan
Dear I have taken classes for Basic Level at Alliance Francais De Karachi (Pakistan). Now I am moving to Dubai for job so I will try there to continue for Advanced Level.

Regards

WOODNIP

Jan 14, 2007
HI THERE

COULD ANYBODY GUIDE ME ON HOW TO GET STARTED ON APPLYING FOR IMMIGRATION. I WANT TO APPLY AS A SKILLED WORKER.

ANY HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED.

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello WOODNIP,
Best way to start is www.cic.gc.ca. Log on to the site, download required forms and information.
Believe me it is very easy.
Thanks
Cool

dstuffs

Jul 1, 2005
Karachi-Pakistan
Hi WOODNIP:

softncool is correct, go to www.cic.gc.ca, OR copy and paste this link in your browser: www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/index.html, but i suggest you first check your points on self assessment tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/skilled/assess/Education.asp

if you think your points calculated through self assessment tool are equal or above the pass marks then you should go ahead.

Regards