+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Guide & Help

seo

Feb 27, 2015
Dear All

This is first time i am writing here on this blog as checked your old posts regarding VISA's or other information.

Here i go for my introduction first :-

I'm HR Professional
having 4 years of Experience (Nov 2010- till date)
My qualifications are:-
BSC Hotel Management :- 64.7% (SEP2010)
12th :- 67% (2007)
10th :-51% (2005)

Did my ielts and result is
L- 7
R- 5.5
W- 5.5
S- 6.5
Over all with 6 Band

Now here comes the story :- I applied in two three colleges by consultants and by myself
Got admission in MacEwan University in Diploma in Human Resources for 2 years
Silkirk College in PG diploma for Business Management.(they said add ELP program with this and yes you are eligible for this)
Etc.

Now my consultants and i confirmed from Selkirk college main consultant here in India they said yes your are eligible and go on for admission procedures.

I really want to know that its possible that i can get admission & Visa from CHC ?

Like they want me to apply under SPP Scheme and checked even as per their guidelines its 5.5 minimum required!

Will this gap effect my visa? (As mentioned in guidelines of SPP -five years gap is acceptable)

Please help and let me know should i go on with admission procedure or not!

Note:- I got the LOR (letter of recommendation for my study from office)
I have genuine experience letter's
I have strong SOP (justifying that due to lack of opportunities in my city related to hotel industry, i got job in HR for recruiting people for Hotel industry and then i step ahead towards this only and now i feel the without business degree, this cause is effecting my carrier growth in post as well as in salary)

Please guys would be grateful if you can help me in this hurdle!

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
1. Gap is not a problem.Dont worry about it.
2. Yes, you need to improve your ielts score.AFter graduation, you need minimum 6.5 overall and 6 individual ly. Don't listen to your agent, he is misguiding you. If u got visa with your current ielts score, it would be 100 % luck. Don't take chance, score at least 6.5 overall, 5.5 in one module is still acceptable, not in two.

seo

Feb 27, 2015
Means i met with person who got same profile as me and he got visa to study there as he was having 5.5 in three and overall its 6

i dont knw what to do!

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
That's strange. As I said maybe luck. I still advice you to improve your score. Rest ask from senior members of the forum

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Do you personally know that person who got visa with same profile as yours or you just met him in your agent office.

seo

Feb 27, 2015
yes i personally know him , he is in edmntn now.. he is the one who said to apply from his consultant and same college where he is

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

seo said:
Dear All

This is first time i am writing here on this blog as checked your old posts regarding VISA's or other information.

I'm HR Professional

L- 7
R- 5.5
W- 5.5
S- 6.5
Over all with 6 Band

Now here comes the story :- I applied in two three colleges by consultants and by myself
Silkirk College in PG diploma for Business Management.(they said add ELP program with this and yes you are eligible for this)
Etc.

Now my consultants and i confirmed from Selkirk college main consultant here in India they said yes your are eligible and go on for admission procedures.

I really want to know that its possible that i can get admission & Visa from CHC ?

Like they want me to apply under SPP Scheme and checked even as per their guidelines its 5.5 minimum required!

Will this gap effect my visa? (As mentioned in guidelines of SPP -five years gap is acceptable)

I have strong SOP (justifying that due to lack of opportunities in my city related to hotel industry, i got job in HR for recruiting people for Hotel industry and then i step ahead towards this only and now i feel the without business degree, this cause is effecting my carrier growth in post as well as in salary)

Your information that 5 years of gap is acceptable under SPP is incorrect. If you are referring this information as posted on Selkirk college website related to SPP, you should know that's also incorrect and misleading.

seo

Feb 27, 2015
5 years gap is acceptable , as i confirmed from CIC consulatnt! rest may be i m wrong ...im sorry

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
well you know pros and cons now. decision is yours now. if possible, improve ielts.
dont worry about gap(means work experience) I have seen people having 6-9 years of work experience and still got visa on this forum. just search topic related to gap on this forum and u will find many people who got visa with that much gap.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I can completely understand buddy, initially i was also planning for FAll -2014 session but due to less ielts, i have to re-write it. I have wasted a lot time in this process. Study hard this time, regularly read some newspaper etc to improve your english.
Also, go to some good consultancy this time like IDP education, there services are completely free. Go to them and discuss your case them.
Go to 2-3 consultancy and see what all they are saying.

bgcc

Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seo said:
Dear All

I'm HR Professional

L- 7
R- 5.5
W- 5.5
S- 6.5
Over all with 6 Band

Etc.

Hi. Is it easy to get admission in MacEwan University?

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My ielts score is
overall 6.5
Listening 7.5
Reading 6
Speaking 6
Writing 6

Does this work for visa?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
@himal
Your ielts score are prefect , don't worry about it.