+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please guide...for WES evaluation

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
Hi,

I am a Bachelor of commerce & an MBA. In that case, as I have a Master's Degree, is it sufficient to get only my MBA degree assessed by WES or do I also need to assess my Bachelor's degree. WES website says i need to get my highest degree evaluated .

But i am bit confused as to how to score more in terms of ''Skill Transfer-ability factor'' in express entry point system where we get 25 points for Post-secondary program credential of one year or longer (levels 3,4 & 5) with CLB 9 or more

and

50 points for Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer (levels 6,7 & Cool with CLB 9 or more

please guide

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First get your academics evaluated from WES and then you can accordingly assess your points under skill transferability factors.

Yes you need to send your bachelors degree too for evaluation

Jun 22, 2015
You have to have assessed both to score full point (50). Also need to score at least CLB 9 on all four first language abilities.

Ref:

1. Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer

Plus

2. Points for CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
(Maximum 50 points)

Reg,

Sheikh