Please Give Your Views and Suggestions

gur4deep

Jul 22, 2010
hey frnds , my profile

+2 commerce - 69%
Bca-84%
IELTS-7.5
Working as web developer for more than 2 years

i was rejected by canadian embassy for sep session according to them my course was not related to my previous studies or work ex i applied for Enterprise Software Solutions from Humber College.

i m going to reapply for jan session next week ...

I changed my course to Project Management
I would b submitting the following addition documents

-Sop
-2 Lors from my lecturers mentioning that my Project management is related to my studies(BCA)
-1 Extra ordinary leave certificate from my employer mentioning that i would be returning to their company after completion of the course

Please give ur views about my case . is there any extra thing that i should add in my file this time ... Please give ur suggestions friends

Is there any chance of getting visa this time?

gur4deep

Jul 22, 2010
i am going to file my case on monday......plz tell me frnds need ur help
i don't want rejection for the second time....help............

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
gur4deep said:
hey frnds , my profile

+2 commerce - 69%
Bca-84%
IELTS-7.5
Working as web developer for more than 2 years

i was rejected by canadian embassy for sep session according to them my course was not related to my previous studies or work ex i applied for Enterprise Software Solutions from Humber College.

i m going to reapply for jan session next week ...

I changed my course to Project Management
I would b submitting the following addition documents

-Sop
-2 Lors from my lecturers mentioning that my Project management is related to my studies(BCA)
-1 Extra ordinary leave certificate from my employer mentioning that i would be returning to their company after completion of the course

Please give ur views about my case . is there any extra thing that i should add in my file this time ... Please give ur suggestions friends

Is there any chance of getting visa this time?
hi

can you add up something like you what a higher designation in your company hence you applying for this course. and as soon as the courses finishes you will be back home. apart from that seems everything is good enough on your side.

gur4deep

Jul 22, 2010
my other members of the forum, plz give me ur responses ... may be it will help me get the visa this time .....................help frnds

wayne1616

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
why u have changed your course?
who has adviced you to change your course?
i guess your recent refusal course matches with your previous studies,then y did you changed your course.

i have also got refusal for september session for the same reason but i am not going to change my course for jan session rather i will explain them that my course matches with my previous studies.

hey buddy i do not want to confuse you.i am just sharing my views with you. it will be helpful for both of us as we both r in same condition.

also i think it is too early for you to apply.

gur4deep

Jul 22, 2010
well i didn't want to change my course . .bt didn't had any other option...my previous course is for sep intake only and if i have to apply for the same course then i have to wait for next year and the spp program is available till 1dec ...More over i don't have enough funds to apply under general category...under spp i need only a loan letter ..

if ur course has a jan intake then u should go for the same one ....