+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please give me some advise

jkuu0918

Sep 22, 2015
A-man said:
jkuu0918, I can only make you some suggestions. I have no personal experience of a situation that you are in right now, so please do keep that in mind.

Here is what I would do:
1. Meet a lawyer and explain the situation (These guys can be very expensive, but pick the best and be very specific about the problem you have and ask what they recommend).

2. In the reference letter, ensure that your supervisor/HR person clearly states that you are currently not a student, and that you are employed under the given NOC after graduation. (This would also mean you are not meeting the employment requirement section of the NOC code).

3. Apply for EE, but also look to move to another job asap.

Hope this helps :)
Thanks you helped a lot
I have appointment with lawyer on Mon in terms of my situation.
I am wondering that when I will submit "reference letter"? is that after creating my profile for EE or before?
If you do not mind, could you explain briefly about step by step process of applying? from taking english exam.
I will take english exam on 24th Oct.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applying is quite easy. The express entry system is very straight forward. They will tell you what documents you need to submit.

You can only submit your reference letter after you receive an invitation. You can have it prepared now, but I would have it prepared, signed and dated after you receive the ITA.

In the meantime you can take your English exam, get your police clearence for all the countries you lived in (except Canada if you are applying from within Canada), have your pay stubs, T4, proof of education documents, offer of employment, proof of funds and medical done.

For the medical, you could do it after or before the ITA, but keep in mind it is only valid for 1 year.

Also regarding applying for EE, there are many resources and threads on this website. Check them out too : ).

Good luck.

jkuu0918

Sep 22, 2015
A-man said:
Applying is quite easy. The express entry system is very straight forward. They will tell you what documents you need to submit.

You can only submit your reference letter after you receive an invitation. You can have it prepared now, but I would have it prepared, signed and dated after you receive the ITA.

In the meantime you can take your English exam, get your police clearence for all the countries you lived in (except Canada if you are applying from within Canada), have your pay stubs, T4, proof of education documents, offer of employment, proof of funds and medical done.

For the medical, you could do it after or before the ITA, but keep in mind it is only valid for 1 year.

Also regarding applying for EE, there are many resources and threads on this website. Check them out too : ).

Good luck.
Thanks and sorry for keep bothering your valuable time.
So, is that mean that when I create my EE profile, is there possibility that system might not recognize and not count my work experience with my NOC due to my NOC issue?
then....is there any way to prove that my working experience is under PGWP(not student visa)
And, I saw process of EE, then there is certain process of "registering job bank". Even if I am currently working (without LMIA), do I still need to register job bank?

Thank you so so much..

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jkuu0918 said:
Thanks and sorry for keep bothering your valuable time.
So, is that mean that when I create my EE profile, is there possibility that system might not recognize and not count my work experience with my NOC due to my NOC issue?
then....is there any way to prove that my working experience is under PGWP(not student visa)
And, I saw process of EE, then there is certain process of "registering job bank". Even if I am currently working (without LMIA), do I still need to register job bank?

Thank you so so much..
It will tell you if you are eligible or not when you are creating the profile. I don't see any issues for you here. In case if it does say that you are not eligible because of your NOC, then you will have to email CIC about it.

Yes after you create your profile, you will get instructions to make a profile in job bank. They will give you the details. I filled my express entry profile in one day and didn't needed to get help from anyone. That's how straight forward the instructions were from CIC to fill the profile :).

jkuu0918

Sep 22, 2015
A-man said:
It will tell you if you are eligible or not when you are creating the profile. I don't see any issues for you here. In case if it does say that you are not eligible because of your NOC, then you will have to email CIC about it.

Yes after you create your profile, you will get instructions to make a profile in job bank. They will give you the details. I filled my express entry profile in one day and didn't needed to get help from anyone. That's how straight forward the instructions were from CIC to fill the profile :).
I see, I will prepare all that I need it, and I will try to apply this!
Thanks for everything you helped me to figure this out.
I will let you know what happen later.

Thanks a lot!