+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE FROM NIGERIA, I NEED YOUR HELP AND ADVISE ABOUT AN AGENCY

ritaogenedoro

Mar 4, 2012
PLEASE, I AM USING AN AGENCY CALLED FBIPS TO PROCESS MY STUDY PERMIT. I GOT ADMISSON AT CONESTOGA COLLEGE AND WAS ASKED BY THE SCHOOL TO PAY ENTIRE FEES, I WILL LOVE TO KNOW IF SCHOOLS REQUEST FOR PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE PROCESSING OF VISA AT THE EMBASSY? OR IS IT WITH MY AGENCY

AdorableJat

Star Member
May 28, 2012
yes I think its a embassy requirement ,.,.,..but colleges generally need money,..,but need not to worry.,.,just transfer funds to directly college (by wire transfer)account and they will return you you money with very few deductions if your visa rejected,.,.,.

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
ritaogenedoro said:
PLEASE, I AM USING AN AGENCY CALLED FBIPS TO PROCESS MY STUDY PERMIT. I GOT ADMISSON AT CONESTOGA COLLEGE AND WAS ASKED BY THE SCHOOL TO PAY ENTIRE FEES, I WILL LOVE TO KNOW IF SCHOOLS REQUEST FOR PAYMENT FIRST BEFORE PROCESSING OF VISA AT THE EMBASSY? OR IS IT WITH MY AGENCY
yup ritaogenerdo...
if your visa got rejected... then you will get back your money with some deduction.
so, don't worry..and Trust to your consultant because they also want to make money after sending you there. :p ;D :D ;D

akbahbah

Sep 21, 2012
@Rita

as far as i am concerned no canadian skool requires payment of skool fees before visa processing and neither does embassy. embassy may ask you in to pay part payment during in the middle of d processing. i advise you to contact ur skool directly to make the enquiry since you know the name of the skool. good luck

cljw31

Star Member
Sep 7, 2012
ritaogenedoro said:
Entire fee for 1 yr? or 1 semester???

Vipul.Varinder

Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ritaogenedoro said:
dude i have many nigerian friends... You guys are big party makers.. lol..anywayz i have friend name caster bola... according to him.. it does not require by your law to pay fees before visa.. but before entering in canada.,, you must have paid fees...

ritaogenedoro

Mar 4, 2012
Thank you all for your advice, the payment the school ask from me is the entire fees for my post graduate program. but in my acceptance letter, i my visa is rejected, about 500cnd will be remove from my entire fees when making the refund

ritaogenedoro

Mar 4, 2012
Thank you all for your advice, the payment the school asked from me is the entire fees for my post graduate program. but in my acceptance letter, if my visa is rejected, about 500cnd will be remove from my entire fees when making the refund.

kayk

Nov 2, 2012
ritaogenedoro said:
Thank you all for your advice, the payment the school asked from me is the entire fees for my post graduate program. but in my acceptance letter, if my visa is rejected, about 500cnd will be remove from my entire fees when making the refund.
Hi, am kayk, I paid my whole tuition also, goin to Conestoga January 2013, good to knw some1 goin to d same skool, bin looking for u since...Lol

acca247

Mar 28, 2011
Visa Office......
CDHC,LAGOS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
RECEIVED ON 4TH APRIL,2011
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
Med's Request
13TH JULY,2011
Med's Done....
26TH JULY,2011
Interview........
4TH JULY,2011
Passport Req..
SUBMITTED TO CDHC ON 27TH JULY,2011
@Rita,
I am also from Nigeria. how far about your application now?

pcachuks

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
09-04-2014
Med's Done....
11-04-2014
Interview........
waved
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2014
LANDED..........
Soon by God grace
I used fbips for my brother 2012 .was skeptical at first but everything worked out fine . we paI'd total tuition 0requested by eembassy . their good at what they do . will using them my self this year ...