+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT FOR ANY HELP JUST FOR PRAYS ......

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends, brothers and Sisters
Sorry for a long absence due to some reasons .Anyhow I am here to serve just for prays .
Please feel free to contact me .
I have a lot of PMs in my box ,I cant go through so please refresh your messages accordingly .
With best regards

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
Kanamen said:
Sorry for a long absence due to some reasons .Anyhow I am here to serve just for prays .
I have a lot of PMs in my box ,I cant go through so please refresh your messages accordingly .
With best regards
Welcome back bro,

Missed your helpful posts,

Regards,

Nashe

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
+1 for Mr. Kanamen

You are a great man. 8) 8) 8)

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Kanamen said:
With best regards
May Allah SWT bless you for your helpful nature Ameen

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
now said:
May Allah SWT bless you for your helpful nature Ameen
Dear Kanamen, how r u doing? welcome back. you are so kind hearted and helpful. My humble prayers for you, regards, Nicky

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
:) Welcome back :)

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
kanamen are you genuinely offering help here or you have other motives? I remember you were very active on this forum few months back and you were also offering free CAIPS notes and then all of a sudden you vanished. Whats going on man ? You are also saying you can't go through PM'S in your inbox, why is that man? do you have hundred's of PM'S man ? If you want to help why you can't go through PM'S you had already received? Why those people are ignored? Man you lured people before with your free CAIPS offer and false hopes and other stuff and kept them waiting and then you vanished and now you are back again.

I know an English proverb that says "when it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Whats your take on this man?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiala said:
kanamen are you genuinely offering help here or you have other motives? I remember you were very active on this forum few months back and you were also offering free CAIPS notes and then all of a sudden you vanished. Whats going on man ? You are also saying you can't go through PM'S in your inbox, why is that man? do you have hundred's of PM'S man ? If you want to help why you can't go through PM'S you had already received? Why those people are ignored? Man you lured people before with your free CAIPS offer and false hopes and other stuff and kept them waiting and then you vanished and now you are back again.

I know an English proverb that says "when it seems too good to be true, it probably is"

Whats your take on this man?
Those PMs were sent a while ago and were required to be refreshed to reply ,this is the only reason. If you read my post attentively you may notice that I requested
please refresh your messages accordigly
Good luck my friend

kiala

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Kanamen said:
Those PMs were sent a while ago and were required to be refreshed to reply ,this is the only reason. If you read my post attentively you may notice that I requested
please refresh your messages accordigly
Good luck my friend
That means you did not answer those PM'S and they still remain unanswered till to date and the people who wanted your help in the past were not assisted at the right time. Where is your apology for not answering to those people and your absence from forum without telling any thing? do you really think any body who sent pm in the past is going to refresh it again and he / she will still be waiting for you ? man, this is not how some responsible person behaves....

i also tell you frankly you had very good impression and reputation in my eyes before but now its all gone and i feel you are no different from any other person and it is also possible in future you will be gone again with out telling and people who are going to depend on you will be helpless...there was a case where some forum member khalid haider complained that you gave false hopes to him to get him a job and when he reached canada there was no job at all. and later you said it was his fault as he was on TRV but didn't you know that before that he was coming to Canada on TRV? man, stop giving false hopes to people..

i am telling you these things only because you claim to be extremely helpful (i wouldn't have told above things to any one else but you) and you also involve emotions when you say you are only doing it for prayers. i also learned from other sources that the people you help from forum, you rent your properties to them so by some means you find tenants from this forum by offering little help like picking from airports or offering free caips which only costs you $5.

Rest the Almighty knows the truth and i pray he shows all of us the right path.......