imnewfort

Apr 6, 2021
Please explain this below statement
Document Status

Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Anna University, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering, 2016

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested), Bachelor of Engineering, 2016

• Incomplete | Details
    Reason: The document received only contains a partial record of study. WES requires all study that led to your final qualification. We are missing information for your program. We have a transcript that begins in semester 3.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
WES has not received your transcripts for your whole program, only after semester 3. You/your university need to provide them with your transcripts. The assessment will not be completed until this happens.

imnewfort

Apr 6, 2021
But my friend's document status completed and we both applied same university,posted at anna university campus.
I called anna university for what the reason for incomplete but they tell me it's not a problem it takes some time to complete..

imnewfort

Apr 6, 2021
WES has not received your transcripts for your whole program, only after semester 3. You/your university need to provide them with your transcripts. The assessment will not be completed until this happens.
I submit all the documents
And I make payment to Wes at 30th March and Wes review my degree certificate and state ment of mark at 31st March.

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Was it transmitted online ?
If so you maybe want to try the otherway around mailing a hard copy