+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please do something to stop these spammers

Pdm_ca

Nov 26, 2022
CLICK ON THEIR PROFILE AND CHOOSE TO IGNORE.
This is the only temporary solutions we have, the admins of the forum are not taking action on this unfortunately - even i complained 2-3 weeks ago.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Senior members lets do something to stop these spammers. They are overcrowding genuine enquiries. This is volunteer forum and not an advertising platform.
Very annoying & you cannot find real questions. I I think that it is bots. Need a way for a person to set up an account with certain ways to stop bots. I report & ignore every spammer. I have also sent comments through “contact us” at the bottom of the page. Moderators don’t come in the forum every day to clean up the forum.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Very annoying & you cannot find real questions. I I think that it is bots. Need a way for a person to set up an account with certain ways to stop bots. I report & ignore every spammer. I have also sent comments through “contact us” at the bottom of the page. Moderators don’t come in the forum every day to clean up the forum.
I agree with you guys even I am reporting them time and again but still. Its sometimes become difficult to see a genuine thread in between them. How annoying!!!! Isn't there any IT member here who can make the forum questions and discussion friendly????