20-04-2009
AOR Received.
13-05-2009 pa 20-06-2009
Med's Request
02-09-2009
Med's Done....
01-10-2009 repeated and received nd 17-11-2009
Hi Qorex & all great people,
especially Qorex u r property of all lands & generations in a sense as u acted great.my file has gone for security screening in nov 2009 .how long will i wait further.is it routine or serious matter please add ur wisdom .im from chc islamabad pakistan.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
That CHC is a problem. Yes, it might take sometime. Usually 5-6 months of Security Checks is expected under certain cases [yours is one of them]. It may prolong till 7-8 months too... though I hope not for u.

The name, faith, from & to certain countries visited etc. etc. goes into stringent b/ground checking. But, not necessarily detrimental... eventually u'll succeed.

All the best !
QORAX

Zainab100

Sep 23, 2014
qorax said:
That CHC is a problem. Yes, it might take sometime. Usually 5-6 months of Security Checks is expected under certain cases [yours is one of them]. It may prolong till 7-8 months too... though I hope not for u.

The name, faith, from & to certain countries visited etc. etc. goes into stringent b/ground checking. But, not necessarily detrimental... eventually u'll succeed.

All the best !
QORAX
Hi Qorex,

I have a query, my MD uploaded on 14 Oct, 2015 and since that date nothing happened to my status. I raised CSE to (BWJ) and he/she replied that my application is currently undergoing background checks, I requested GCMS notes, and it is showing that my Criminality & Security: did not start yet, further more it shows blank space in front of my husband security screening!!! I don't know why it took all that time and when I can raise again GCMS notes, now it is 4 months after the medical and should I go for "Mandamus application assistance"?

Please Help and advise!
Thanks,
Zainab