+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please can someone help me out with some Information about my PGWP

BeeGee

Sep 26, 2015
Good day all,

I applied for a study permit in May 2014 and was approved in June 2014, I was of the view that I would be given a study permit and be authorized to work off campus for 20hrs per week. However that was not the case I was not allowed to work off campus so I saw it as no big deal as I had saved enough money to last me for almost two years in Canada.

I focused on completing my studies and had decided not to apply for authorization to work off campus as I would be ok without working. Now I have completed my course in May 2015 and applied for PGWP in June 2015 but I am still awaiting the decision. My money is almost finish and I don't know if I am allowed to work because I didn't apply for authorization to work off campus when I was studying. What must I do?

Thanks for your help!

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did your study permit state specifically that you were not authorized to work?

When does/did your study permit expire?

BeeGee

Sep 26, 2015
Yes it stated I was not allowed to work off campus but I could work on campus as long as I am enrolled in the programme. Now I have completed my studies and continue to sit at home because I cannot work as I am not authorize to work until I get the PGWP.