+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please can I use safety watch job to apply for PR? If yes what's the noc codes for it .

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
Please I need experience members in the house to help me out in sorting this issue. I am currently working with an oil servicing firm as a safety watch. And next month will complete my one year on the job. Which Noc code does the job title qualified, and has anyone use such a job to apply for PR before. Please help a brother. Thanks

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Maybe share your job duties given would be very lucky to find someone here with exactly the same job role.

Chinzu

Sep 8, 2016
Maybe share your job duties given would be very lucky to find someone here with exactly the same job role.
Thanks for your feedback bro. This are some of the job descriptions:
The Job Scope may include, but not be limited to, the following hazardous environment protection roles:

· Confined space monitor (when workers inside vessels)
· Fire watch (when workers performing hot work)
· Bottle watch (operating and attending breathing air supply equipment)
· Gas monitoring (using electronic gas monitoring devices to assess air quality in work area)
· Safety monitoring for other activities, including but not limited to: Blinding, Blanking, Valve Removal, Piping, etc., and Breathing Apparatus activities.

sriraguviji

Oct 22, 2015
It would be great if anyone have idea about obtaining PR using Safety Watch??
Roles and Duties are :
  • Participate in the HSE Integrated Safety Program and comply with all applicable safety responsibilities as laid out in the HSE Integrated Corporate Safety Policy.
  • Properly maintain and use PPE as noted in each procedure and encourage workers to do the same.
  • Ensure removal of all jewelry such as rings, earrings, and body piercing hardware except as required for medical reasons.
  • Set up and maintain HSE safety equipment as described in specific procedures. Inspect equipment at the beginning of each shift.
  • Participate in all pre job meetings with an emphasis on specific worksite hazards.
  • Monitor and back up all personnel under breathing air by having function tested SCBA readily available for use; watch upwind from safe distance.
  • Drive responsibly to and from work in accordance with HSE safety policies, government regulations and any local client rules on private roads.
  • Maintain vehicle, shacks, and work area in a clean, tidy, and professional condition.
  • Arrive at work at least 15 minutes early to allow sufficient time to obtain all required safety equipment and to participate in the daily safety meeting.
  • Perform all safety watch duties as assigned on site.
  • Ensure all incidents/accidents are reported and investigated immediately.
  • Maintain a mature and professional relationship with all personnel in the work area, co workers and HSE supervisors and managers.
  • Ensure all pertinent paperwork is completed accurately, neatly, and in a timely manner.
  • Know the whereabouts of all safety equipment: Fire extinguishers pull stations, eye wash stations, shower units, first aid room(s), muster locations, breathing apparatus, etc.
I hope to hear your valuable ideas,Please and thank you.

harshs_3279

Mar 8, 2020
Does anyone know NOC code for the following job duties:

• Optical Gas Imaging (methane leak detection using Flir GF320 camera)
• Confined Space Watch
• Confined Space Rescue
• Detection and Control of Flammable Substances (LELs, Hydrocarbons, etc)
• Detection and Control of Hazardous Substances (CO, H2S, Benzene, NORMs, etc)
• Supplied Breathing Air
• Support provided during start-up, commissioning, maintenance and turn-around activities
• Ensure breathing air, gas detection, and confined space equipment is calibrated, inspected and in good working condition consistent with Davis Safety and manufacturer’s specifications

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Does anyone know NOC code for the following job duties:

• Optical Gas Imaging (methane leak detection using Flir GF320 camera)
• Confined Space Watch
• Confined Space Rescue
• Detection and Control of Flammable Substances (LELs, Hydrocarbons, etc)
• Detection and Control of Hazardous Substances (CO, H2S, Benzene, NORMs, etc)
• Supplied Breathing Air
• Support provided during start-up, commissioning, maintenance and turn-around activities
• Ensure breathing air, gas detection, and confined space equipment is calibrated, inspected and in good working condition consistent with Davis Safety and manufacturer’s specifications
Did you figure the Noc code?