+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please, assess my education

aftandil

Aug 25, 2015
Hi guys,
I need your advice regarding my Express entry application.
I have graduated from university in Moldova and was awarded Bachelor degree (4 years). Then I entered a small private school in London. The faculty was EUROPEAN MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
I have studied there for 1,5 year and passed all the exams, however I was not awarded a degree as I quit the school without accomplishing my thesis. Never-the-less I was given several documents.
Could you please evaluate them and advise me if I can mention them on my application? Will this additional uncompleted education give me incremental score? Will I benefit on the Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer? To add the education, which field should I chose while filling the application?

Many thanks

imageshack.com/a/img911/600/BONLxR.png
imageshack.com/a/img540/8493/CjiS3L.png
imageshack.com/a/img673/316/0s58ud.png

aftandil

Aug 25, 2015
there is also option while i fill the education section
in good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded

should i select this one? will it give me additional score?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You'll have to get an ECA from an officially recognized accreditation agency like WES or ICAS before this question can be answered. You can try the free provisional assessment available on the WES site to get an idea of how they are likely to assess your credentials.

Wait for your ECA report before creating the EE profile.

aftandil

Aug 25, 2015
Guys,

what does -in good standing but no certificate or diploma or degree awarded- mean? does it give me additional score?

aftandil

Aug 25, 2015
this is what i got from ICAS

Thank you for your enquiry.

ICAS Assessment Reports include formal academic education completed at appropriately recognized institutions. Our reports do not include incomplete qualifications.

Please contact us if you require additional information or clarification.

ICAS of Canada