+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise!!

Kenhongkong

Aug 27, 2012
Dear All,

I want to apply citizenship this year, except the application form i need to fill, anything else I need to prepare?
Btw, I would like to know, if I got my citizen status this years, my daughter was born in 2001, I never apply her to canada, can she automatice to be a citizen of canada also?

May I know how long to process the citizenship application ?

Thanks all for your help!!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to fill out the forms and prepare your proof of having lived in Canada for at least 1095 days in the past 4 years. Such proof could be tax returns, letter from employer, bank records etc.

Right now, 80% of applications have completed processing in 21 months.

Your daughter will not get citizenship automatically. You will have to sponsor her for PR and then apply for her citizenship.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kenhongkong said:
Dear All,

I want to apply citizenship this year, except the application form i need to fill, anything else I need to prepare?
Btw, I would like to know, if I got my citizen status this years, my daughter was born in 2001, I never apply her to canada, can she automatice to be a citizen of canada also?

May I know how long to process the citizenship application ?

Thanks all for your help!!
Answers to the questions below will assist in determining your eligibility for Citizenship.

1. When did you become a PR?
2. Do you have 1095 days of physical presence in Canada in the last 4 years?
3. Can you provide proof of this residence primarily by indicators of active presence e.g. a job in Canada requiring your physical presence and for which you have pay stubs and have filed taxes for?
4. Do you meet the language requirements i.e. have you done IELTS, CLB or studied in an English or French medium to post secondary level?