+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advise on Stand , Do I qualify for TRV?

sorigan

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
This Explains who i am.
- I am a Nigerian
- I am a Software Engineer for a Financial institution in My home country / Remote Mobile application Developer
- I have been to Benin Republic (Just one country)
- I recently got married, April this year, No child, yet.
- I have Properties in my name inherited from my father in terms of Estate and co.

Is this a good fit to apply for a TRV for Canada at this point.

Please I sincerly need Advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This Explains who i am.
- I am a Nigerian
- I am a Software Engineer for a Financial institution in My home country / Remote Mobile application Developer
- I have been to Benin Republic (Just one country)
- I recently got married, April this year, No child, yet.
- I have Properties in my name inherited from my father in terms of Estate and co.

Is this a good fit to apply for a TRV for Canada at this point.

Please I sincerly need Advice.
What are your reasons for wanting to visit Canada right at this time?

I would say that right now is not a good time to apply due to COVID-19. You can't travel to Canada due to the travel ban and all application processing is very slow. I would personally recommend waiting to apply until after the travel ban is lifted.

You will want to make sure you can show you ahve sufficient funds / savings available to pay for your trip.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Given the large amount lf peoplw from Nigeria whe applied for asylum in Canada (acceptance rate is low) anyone applying for a TRV has to have very strong ties to their home country that proves they will return. Youe travel history is not very strong. Unless you have a specific reason for traveling to Canada it is very unusual for Canada to be someone's first big international trip.