+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advise "Medical Submitted in April 2011, and waiting for PPR"

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Hi All,

I am 2007 applicant ( London VO), and submitted my medicals in April 2011, till today nothing happened, what shall I do, Do I have to send them case specific query, do I have to request CAIPS, do I have to keep waiting and till when?

I applied through a representative, and whenever I ask him, he is saying this is normal better to wait.

Thanks in advance for your help.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amkalisa said:
Hi All,

I am 2007 applicant ( London VO), and submitted my medicals in April 2011, till today nothing happened, what shall I do, Do I have to send them case specific query, do I have to request CAIPS, do I have to keep waiting and till when?

I applied through a representative, and whenever I ask him, he is saying this is normal better to wait.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi amkalisa ,

I think 6 months after the medicals done is still within the normal because currently people are waiting may be for more than that especially if the MR was before start of the background and security checks . Sohopefully you will get your PPR very soon and no need for CAIPS now since you've already passed the hardest point.

Would you please share your time line , NOC , where you applied from , and whether your address in the ecase has disappeared and reappeared recently.

best wishes

oldfriend

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
oldfriend said:
Hi amkalisa ,

I think 6 months after the medicals done is still within the normal because currently people are waiting may be for more than that especially if the MR was before start of the background and security checks . Sohopefully you will get your PPR very soon and no need for CAIPS now since you've already passed the hardest point.

Would you please share your time line , NOC , where you applied from , and whether your address in the ecase has disappeared and reappeared recently.

best wishes

oldfriend

Thanks oldfriend,

My address disappeared in August and then reappeared after two days, but nothing happened.

What do you mean by "you've already passed the hardest point" ? why it is hardest, and is it possible to send medicals before completing the background and security check.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amkalisa said:

What do you mean by "you've already passed the hardest point" ? why it is hardest, and is it possible to send medicals before completing the background and security check.
Hi

I did mean by " hardest " that you have been selected for immigration and you have satisfied the IO so he requested for medical test. Also you passed the longest part of the processing time (waiting in the queue for IO review). The rest are just formalities and they will take their time . So no fear of rejection . Only if the rejection is because of a thing related to the medical results or security checks then no one can help . So if you have any doubt regarding your health or security status (God forbid) then you may like to prepare yourself to be ready for unhappy news .

Regarding the second part of your question , I think YES , most of the applicants in the past received the MR before background and security checks.

(I think you forgot to share your time line , NOC , your residanc country . Its OK if you dont like)
Time line means : AOR date , Docs update request date , additional docs request date , MR date , medical sent date , PPR date , and so on

best wishes

oldfriend

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Thank you oldfriend, you made me relaxed a bit with your explanation, hopefully I will get the PPR soon. :)

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amkalisa said:
Thank you oldfriend, you made me relaxed a bit with your explanation, hopefully I will get the PPR soon. :)

You are welcome ,

I wish you get your PPR very soon .

I came across some of your posts in this forum in which you said that your application was made from Oman and you are Aug 2007 London applicant which is the same case for me .
I am also Aug 2007 SAP applicant CHC London , and I made my application from Oman where I reside and work now . AOR 20 Aug , Updated Docs sent Dec 2009 , additional Docs plus updated forms requested and sent in Nov 2010 , BG checks commenced around Nov-Dec 2010 , still waiting for MR .

I would like to ask you about the DMP in Oman . I knew that there are only two clinics in Muscat that are authorized to do medical exams for Canadian immigration . So I need your advice here because I may receive my MR any moment now on . In which clinic you did your medical test ? and whether you recommend it to me and my family or not . What was the cost per adult? and was there any waiting queue? . If you can give any helpfull details it will be much appreciated.

thank you

oldfriend

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Regarding the DMP, let us communicate by email, because I don't like publicly to recommend one. Send me your email.

oldfriend

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amkalisa said:
Regarding the DMP, let us communicate by email, because I don't like publicly to recommend one. Send me your email.
thank you very much .
my email sent to you in a pm , check your inbox please.
waiting for your reply

good luck

oldfriend

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Whocares said:
You chicken amkalisa
Thank you for your reply, I am spending time on this reply for one reason, to tell you I respect your opinion and would like to know the reason behind calling me chicken, I can imagine you think I am afraid to recommend a DMP, actually you are wrong, I am not, but I can not recommend a DMP because I am not the correct person to judge who is better, because I visited the DMP and done with the medical and another friend of mine visited another DMP and they did the same for him. Ethically I can not recommend, and for your information, I am not afraid from anyone, and I don't have something to hide.

Thanks once again for your words & time spent on this topic, and looking forward for better participation.

With Respect.

harshanimrani

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-04-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
oldfriend said:
Hi amkalisa ,

best wishes

oldfriend

i have also done our medicals in 23rd april 2011 reached to them at 28th april 2011
hope we all get ppr soon

best of luck to all

Regards
HarshA

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
NOTHING TILL TODAY, any other got PPR, from 2007 applicants, and London office, who done the medical in April ?

sofiajohns12

Sep 27, 2011
Ontario
App. Filed.......
26-09-2007
Doc's Request.
26-06-2010
Med's Done....
27-11-2010 and 18-12-2011
Interview........
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
17-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2012
@amkalisa... do not worry.... am also a 2007 applicant.

first med done - Nov 2010
INterview scheduled - October 2011 (Quality Assurance interview... because of this first med expired)
Second med - December 2011
Jan 2012 - awaiting PPR

hopefully will get PPR this year.