+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advise me, application returned because incomplete.

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
Hi Everyone,

Finally got the answer on my application, i called the call center enquiry and they said the they had mailed back my applicatiion due
to missing IMM5406E which is the additonal family information which my wife details are not included. they also told me that the have sent back the draft cheque that i have attached.
please help me what will be my next step? can i still used all the docs that i have submitted and just complete the missing MM5406E and resend it back to them?
thanks you in advance for your answers.
Godbless Everyone.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2.09.2011 by d.stephenson
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Pipo
When did you apply? When did you ask them for news ? Did they inform you the delivery date?

Yes, you can use all the documents you sent, except for the pcc(they must be within 3 months) and the dd( must be valid for 6months)

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
hi Patricia,

I Have applied last Nov. 2010 and called them yesterday regarding my status, and they told me that my incomplete documents will
arrived here in singapore on the around the 25th of july. what do you mean pcc and dd?
can i re-use all the docs except the one that you mentioned?
thanks and appreciate your help.
regards.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Police certificates- they must be valid( 3 months from the date you received them)

Draft check- valid for 6months

I hope it helps.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
read manual carefully , single mistake or incomplete forms also return your documents in future.
so becarefull, still you can apply , update necessary documents, fill out forms if its mistakes in some forms or correct the mistake and send back them.
you are lucky that this year also have same NOc's. send ASAP so you will be in line to reach the 500 CAP of this year.
Best luck.

OMM

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
thanks a lot,it really helps, but do we include the police certificate on the first submission? all my docs are sent directly to the CIO in Nova Scotia.
i will get a new draft check again as required but i am curious if the police is included on the first submission?
thanks a lot.

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
thanks OMM,
i will recheck everything and send it back to them.
do i need to retake IELTS again since my previous IELTS was last year july 2010. its been a year.
please advise me, thanks a lot, appreciate all your help.
thanks again.

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
It's not a must but it's strongly recommended by CIO

Patricia1818

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 05.12.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Ielts is now valid for 2 years

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unfortunately you have to go for IELTS becasue now new IELTs is valid for 2years, old is for 1year only. i guess your one is not fall the new rules. right now i am sleepy so I dont know exact month but it was changed just last year, please look your transcript of IELTS its mentioned on that too.

OMM

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
hi Patricia, i am really sorry if i ask too much, even if i took the ielts last july 2010 it still counted for 2 years? i just want to be sure again before sending it back
all my documents.
thank you very much, all of you help me a lot on this situation, appreciate it.
Godbless.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is the link for IELTS rules changed.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t60490.0.html

ON CIC WEBSITE:
EFFECTIVE December 23, 2010: If you are submitting a language test with your application, the results are now valid for 2 years from the time you took the test, instead of 1 year. This change applies to Federal skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class and Business Class Immigrants (investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people).

link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

OMM

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
thanks OMM, thanks a lot, i will compile again all my docs and keep you guys posted before i send it back again.
thanks a lot. God bless you all of you.
regards

pipo_nuje5

Aug 29, 2010
thanks for the replies,
regarding my police certificate? do i need to get one at this stage? i am resubmitting all my documents again once completed.
how about my statement of account? the latest one was last october 2010? do i need to take a latest statement of account again?
please advise which one i need to retake or renew before i re submit all my documents again?
thank you very much everyone.
have a blessed day.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

pipo_nuje5 said:
thanks for the replies,
regarding my police certificate? do i need to get one at this stage? i am resubmitting all my documents again once completed.
how about my statement of account? the latest one was last october 2010? do i need to take a latest statement of account again?
please advise which one i need to retake or renew before i re submit all my documents again?
thank you very much everyone.
have a blessed day.
It is treated as a new application, Police Certificates can't be older than 3 months when submitted, you need an up to date proof of funds.