+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please advise!! Its been 45 days parents applied for TRV from CHD on papers

peejay13

Jul 9, 2015
Hello,

My parents applied for TRV on May 27, 2015. No response yet from the VISA office.
no correspondence received from VISA office.
At the time of submitting application office representative mentioned that it will take 3 to 4 weeks.
now it is over 45 days.
I saw in this forum people who applied on June 22, 26 and 30 got the response from VISA office.
They wanted to Visit me in summers but, I don't know all our planning and booking getting delayed.
Please advise what need to be done next.

Thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Do check my suggestion on another post that you've posted:
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/indians-trv-results-compilation-t282766.45.html

Hope your parents get their TRVs soon

peejay13

Jul 9, 2015
Hello Bryanna,

My dad sent the inquiry to Case processing Chandigarh on 9th July.
My question is how long they take for them to response normally and is it okay if we will call them for update?
second question is my address in Canada just changed on June 29th, do I need to notify somewhere.

My parents wanted to come in this summers but soon it will be fall season. if they will not get VISA soon then they have to delay it for next summers. It is getting difficult for us as Its been 3 and half years we have not met.

Please advise
Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

No one can say how long it will take before you hear from the visa office. Sometimes people get a response in a day, whereas it could take any amount of time for others.

Even if you call VFS, they won't have any updates.... VFS only functions as the administrative support/provides transmission of passports, etc.

As you (the host) have changed your address, you may inform the CHD visa office (again through the Case Specific Enquiry).... and also do enquire if they require any additional information/documents to make a decision

Truly hope your parents meet you soon