+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please advice

malek981

Sep 11, 2015
Hello
I had a bachelor degree in Agriculture from Syria in 2007, and I worked in this career from 2010 to 2013 as a manager in agriculture (NOC, 0,code 0822). Then, I moved to the U.S.in 2013.
I have been in the U.S. for two years on an asylum pending status, but I have never received any interview for two years. Therefore, I don't get whether a guarantee or reject. However, I have work permit and A social security number. Meanwhile, I have learned a good trade. The trade is flooring installation and covering for commercial and residential. Now, I am working in this career as a foreman full time 40 hours, and some time on the side job on Saturdays and Sundays. This career on the NOC is B,7295. At the same time I am studying English at a community college in Chicago, and I am in intermediate level right now; speaking, reading, writing, and grammar. But I have not applied for ElTS exam yet.
I am married and I have one baby. My wife is Syrian, and she is living with us in the U.S. My baby is two years old, and she is an American citizenship. My wife had a bachelor degree in history from Syria in 2007. She worked as a history teacher from 2011-2013. However, she doesn't speak English.
In case I want to apply for Express Entry to Canada. Does my case that I applied for asylum in the U.S affect the approval in the Express Entry to Canada?
In other words, is there any relative, contrast, or reflect between an immigration application to Canada and an asylum application in the U.S?I found that the skilled trades need only 4 reading and writing, and 5 listening and speaking. They says,” meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, and Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4 for reading and writing.” And easily I can get my experience from the flooring company for two years. If I don’t want to work in my bachelor degree, Does this degree raise up my points? In conclusion, do you think I am qualify for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?