+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Advice Is Needed

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Please this is the message i got from cic Accra a week after i mailed my passport and other requested documents to VO in accra.

We have reviewed your application for permanent residence in Canada today.
We contacted you on 2014-10-03 to request certain documents and/or actions on your part, but we have not received any confirmation that you have complied with these requests. Therefore, having examined the current information on your application for permanent residence, we conclude that you have not met the criteria required to immigrate to Canada and we intend to refuse the application.
We have requested from you the following outstanding documents:
-Schedule A: Amended Schedule A. Please make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate your past history since the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then.

We contacted you by:

-Email

Since we have not received any response, we have therefore concluded that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and will initiate the refusal of your application for non-compliance.

Should you wish Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to keep your application open, you must provide proof of compliance by submitting the documents/test results requested above at the following address ACCRAIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca within a period of 15 days.

Sincerely,

1) After i received this message i sent email with my copy of DHL receipt to the email address stated in their email.

MY QUESTIONS ARE: a) After responding to their mail,i have not received any mail stating if my package was seen and being worked on and its been 3weeks now. So am worried abt it.

b) And please how long does accra VO takes to stamp the passport?

Am positive everything is in order but i am a bit nervous and anxious. Please can i get some answers to calm me down. I cant wait to see my wife and daughter. I wish i can get there to spend Christmas with them.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
You should have replied to that email with another copy of the Schedule A instead of your DHL receipt, as that is what they were requesting. If it's not been more than 15 days since you got that last email, then email the Schedule A now.

I also suggest you have your wife contact her MP to make an inquiry ASAP.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
The issue is that in their emails they dont use the word forward or email Schedule A they always say submit. The first email i received they asked me to submit my passport including passport pictures and the Schedule A form well filled and use a courier service (DHL to be precise) to submit my package which i did after three days of receiving the first mail. So it was after a week i got that message so i thought i needed to prove that i have mailed it within their time so that how come i mailed the DHL Receipt to prove that i have complied to their deadline. After the email i called the CIC office and the lady told me if i have mailed the receipt i shouldnt worry they will get back to me. Now am more confused after reading your mail. Oh GOD help me.

Please what's does the abbreviation MP stands for? And can i call the embassy again to check on it

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
MP = Member of Parliament

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Please CANUCK-_IN_UK so are you suggesting my wife contact her Member of Parliament(MP) for enquiry and if so does an MP have anything to do with Sponsorship?

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
You need to email the Schedule A updated with no gaps, NOW! Don't contact the MP. The first thing you need to do is email them what they want. Afterwards contact the MP but get them what they want or you WILL be refused the PR visa.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Thank you very much TINK23 i have mailed it to them i only pray that its not too late. Please should my wife go on and contact the MP and how does she do that if you can help me.?

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Did you mail it or email it? If you only mailed it, email it now. Mail might take too long. If you already mailed it - fill out the Schedule A again and email it. Doesn't matter if they get a duplicate - what matters is that they get it.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Thank you kayaker, i emailed it but the documents i mailed to them a month ago contain one of it too. I am praying hard that i go through, because 7 Dec will be our 1 year Anniversary and am hoping to spend it with my wife and daughter, please guys help me in prayers

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
GD28980 said:
The issue is that in their emails they dont use the word forward or email Schedule A they always say submit.
The email you quoted above states to submit it to an email address.

GD28980 said:
Please CANUCK-_IN_UK so are you suggesting my wife contact her Member of Parliament(MP) for enquiry and if so does an MP have anything to do with Sponsorship?
An MP doesn't have anything to do with the immigration process but they can inquire about the status of an application. Given that CIC has already threatened refusal due to non-compliance, I would have your wife contact her MP to ensure that CIC has now received the document and that your file is still open. She can find her MP here http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?Menu=HOC.

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
CANUCK_IN_UK please this was the first message i got from CIC accra, YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope"

Which i mailed all the requested documents 3 days after receiving this mail through DHL. Where did i go wrong. When i tracked it, it was delivered and signed by someone in CIC office. Please what was the best thing i should have done first after this email?

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Morning my good friends, my wife has sent a mail to her MP and i have mailed the requested document to CIC Office in Accra, please is there anything more for me to do? I cant wait to tell you my honorable friends here that i finally got it am keeping my fingers cross and praying to God and i know HE who have brought me this far will let me be victorious

GD28980

Oct 13, 2014
Re: My Heart Rejoice

helloooooo my honorable friends here. Today i come withe da good news we all have been waiting for. my passport came back with my immigrant visa affixed in it. Am so happy and i want to say a big thanks to you all i really appreciate your contribution to the success of this, May God bless you all.
I wanted to leave as soon as possible but i lost a brother last weekend through car accident and da funeral will be up soon so after that i will be on my way. Please if anyone have more advice for me as i prepare to leave i will be glad to receive it. thank you

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Re: My Heart Rejoice

GD28980 said:
helloooooo my honorable friends here. Today i come withe da good news we all have been waiting for. my passport came back with my immigrant visa affixed in it. Am so happy and i want to say a big thanks to you all i really appreciate your contribution to the success of this, May God bless you all.
I wanted to leave as soon as possible but i lost a brother last weekend through car accident and da funeral will be up soon so after that i will be on my way. Please if anyone have more advice for me as i prepare to leave i will be glad to receive it. thank you
Congrats. :D

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Congratulations! And I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

Good luck in the new chapter of your life!