24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
hello everyone,
i got my sponsor approval on 9 july 2012 from cpc- mississiauga for outland appication for my wife, my vo is new delhi. Today my wife got an email from new delhi VO saying that they received my application for family class and asking her to submit her passport so they can hold them on her file and give the visa as soon as all the requirements are met. it also says that request of passport at this time does not guarantee the visa. It says please send the copy of this letter with the requested documents in one package .it also says if any other documents are requested before or after ur passport is submitted pls comply with their request. i was just confused as i got my sponsor approval before 2 weeks and wife got this email in such quick time , as new delhi processing time is 8 months for spousal , so are they gonna hold my passport for such a long time. i supposed to send additional evidences to new delhi just to make my file stronger as i did not send my skype history as well as i wanted to send more pics with my family of my marriage to new delhi vo. can i send this docs with my wife's passport or just wait till they request,please reply

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
You can send your additional photos and other documents to prove your relationship with the passport. I did the same. It helps a lot. Spl u can expect a waiver of interview.

But make sure that you mention such documents in your cover letter. Send everything in one envelop to avoid any confusion at nd.

All the best!

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
hi SB delhi,
they have requested my wife's passport, is this a passport request or they just holding passport for the processing time

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012
Med's Request
24 july 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 august 2012
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
rsmeet said:
hello everyone,
i got my sponsor approval on 9 july 2012 from cpc- mississiauga for outland appication for my wife, my vo is new delhi. Today my wife got an email from new delhi VO saying that they received my application for family class and asking her to submit her passport so they can hold them on her file and give the visa as soon as all the requirements are met. it also says that request of passport at this time does not guarantee the visa. It says please send the copy of this letter with the requested documents in one package .it also says if any other documents are requested before or after ur passport is submitted pls comply with their request. i was just confused as i got my sponsor approval before 2 weeks and wife got this email in such quick time , as new delhi processing time is 8 months for spousal , so are they gonna hold my passport for such a long time. i supposed to send additional evidences to new delhi just to make my file stronger as i did not send my skype history as well as i wanted to send more pics with my family of my marriage to new delhi vo. can i send this docs with my wife's passport or just wait till they request,please reply

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
hello,

Im not from ND but from what I can see from the other ND applicants, the VO asks for the passport really early in the process and holds onto it until the end. Maybe your case will be completed in less than 8 months ? try asking in the ND thread and looking at the ND spreadsheet could give you little bit more of an idea.

Good luck!
Sweden

SBDelhi

Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
23-01-2012
File Transfer...
30-01-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012
rsmeet said:
hi SB delhi,
they have requested my wife's passport, is this a passport request or they just holding passport for the processing time
this is
passport request

rsmeet

Star Member
Jan 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 april 2012