+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pleas respond

Abiel

Jul 15, 2013
Hello,

My wife lives in Sudan I sponsored her to Canada and she already got accepted and now she sent her passport to the Canadian Embassy in Egypt Cairo.Her passport was received by the Canadian Embassy in Cairo on 25-jun-2013. I was wondering when would she recive her passport.

Thank you for your corpration!

khilo

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
21-JAN-2013
Passport Req..
nothing
VISA ISSUED...
nothing
LANDED..........
nothing
when was your application sent to the Canadian embassy in Egypt ?

Abiel

Jul 15, 2013
I have no way of knowing when was it was sent to the Canadian Embassy in Ciro ,but I received the following e-mail ( passport already sent to the Canadian Embassy in Cairo the 25 of July,2013 )

Dear Mrs. Haile Haben,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are pleased to inform you that your file is now ready for visa issuance. In this regard, you are requested to send us the following documents by courier only (such as DHL, TNT, Aramex, etc):

(X) Your original/valid passport to enable us to issue your immigrant visa.
Please note that your immigrant visa is valid until 04 March 2014. You must arrive in Canada on or before the visa expiry date.

Your visa is valid only if all family members (spouse, common-law partner, dependent son or daughter), whether accompanying you or not, have been declared and examined. You must therefore inform us of any change in your marital status or in your family composition (marriage, common-law relationship, separation, divorce, birth of a child, adoption, death, etc.) BEFORE your visa is issued. Failure to do so will render your visa invalid and will result in the refusal of your admission to Canada as a permanent resident.

Looking forward to your compliance with our requirements at your earliest convenience.

N.B.: Please return a copy of this letter with the requested document.

"Please do not reply to this email to confirm that your documents have been sent or to enquire if they have been received."

Visa Section/Section des visas
Canadian Embassy/Ambassade du Canada
6, Mohamed Fahmy ElSayed Street, Garden City
P.O.Box 57 Magles El Shaab
Cairo, Egypt/ le Caire, Egypte
Email: cairo.visa@international.gc.ca
Télécopieur | Facsimile Fax:(202)2791-8864 - Mitnet 392-3914
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

I have no way if knowing when the application was sent to the Canadian Embasy in Cairo (I am in Canada)
But I receivollowing E-mail from the CIC:

Abiel

Jul 15, 2013
::)hi guys I am waiting for your response as I am worried about about my wife since she has not received her passport with the Canadian visa yet. Thanks

Abiel

Jul 15, 2013
To whom it may concern, I'm writing to because my wife and I are still waiting for your response to her visa application. She's been accepted, however she has not received her passport/visa back from the embassy. We were told that it would take a month to process but it has been two months now and no word. Could you please respond letting us know what is happening.

Thank-you,

Abiel
780-200-8748

ahmedsaid5059

Aug 14, 2013
I submitted my application for work permit on 12 may 2013 but no any news till now and the normal processing time between 5 to 7 weeks and now is more than 12 weeks....can any one help me

soulful_wala

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2013/02/05
File Transfer...
2013/05/28
Med's Done....
2013/01/20
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2014/03/24
VISA ISSUED...
2014/03/31
LANDED..........
-
Abiel said:
To whom it may concern, I'm writing to because my wife and I are still waiting for your response to her visa application. She's been accepted, however she has not received her passport/visa back from the embassy. We were told that it would take a month to process but it has been two months now and no word. Could you please respond letting us know what is happening.

Thank-you,

Abiel
780-200-8748
Dear Abiel, have you heard back from CIC or Cairo yet? I read in other posts in this forum that Cairo is responding via email to some people so they are functioning. When did you first apply for you wife? or how long have you been waiting? if you don't mind.