+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pleas heeeeelp !!!!!!Open work permit as spouse of an international student

mehataj

Oct 15, 2020
Hello,
I am on a study permit and applied for open work permit to my husband. While applying we have provided proof of funds as 18,000$ in my account and INR4,00,000/- as an FD and few other assets and properties. Since I am student I have used some of my GIC amount and funds got reduced to 10,000$ in my account. Is it necessary to maintain the funds that we had shown earlier. Does it create any problems. Pls suggest me. I need help.

summaiya17

Nov 1, 2017
Hello Mehataj and other members of the group, Could you please let me know couple of things related to funds and proof of funds?

1. How much amount one should show in the account (in addition to the tuition fees) in order to get student visa easily.
2. Secondly if spouse is applying as a dependent in an open work permit visa, how much proof of funds are required to show in the account to get visa for both the main applicant as student and his/her spouse as a dependent.

I would be very thankful to your response

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hello Mehataj and other members of the group, Could you please let me know couple of things related to funds and proof of funds?

1. How much amount one should show in the account (in addition to the tuition fees) in order to get student visa easily.
2. Secondly if spouse is applying as a dependent in an open work permit visa, how much proof of funds are required to show in the account to get visa for both the main applicant as student and his/her spouse as a dependent.

I would be very thankful to your response

Hi!!

Did you get a response on this? Waiting for the same.

Lkr92

Aug 11, 2018
Hello,
I am on a study permit and applied for open work permit to my husband. While applying we have provided proof of funds as 18,000$ in my account and INR4,00,000/- as an FD and few other assets and properties. Since I am student I have used some of my GIC amount and funds got reduced to 10,000$ in my account. Is it necessary to maintain the funds that we had shown earlier. Does it create any problems. Pls suggest me. I need help.
Hi did you apply?