+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pleaee help me ......

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
Hello

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent via secured GC key account.

1) is Itnery mandatory to ulpoad in the system ? What i know before it is not necessary for it

2) should i validate and sign the application form before uploading in the system? This is onlinr application.

Please give ur opion so that i can submit the application

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
Hello

I am going to apply visit visa for my parent via secured GC key account.

1) is Itnery mandatory to ulpoad in the system ? What i know before it is not necessary for it

2) should i validate and sign the application form before uploading in the system? This is onlinr application.

Please give ur opion so that i can submit the application
If you are inviting your parents, then use the new IRCC portal to apply for the visa.

In IRCC portal the forms are filled online. Provide itinerary if it comes up while filling the forms. If not you can upload it as additional info though not mandatory.

Sheri86

Aug 18, 2021
If you are inviting your parents, then use the new IRCC portal to apply for the visa.

In IRCC portal the forms are filled online. Provide itinerary if it comes up while filling the forms. If not you can upload it as additional info though not mandatory.
I have no confident to apply through new portal. I have already filled form and prepared the whole application. But there are questions like application form and travel itnery.

1) Should we get travel itnery from travel agent then upload in to the system?
2) Should my parent sign the application forms then upload into the system?

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I have no confident to apply through new portal. I have already filled form and prepared the whole application. But there are questions like application form and travel itnery.

1) Should we get travel itnery from travel agent then upload in to the system?
2) Should my parent sign the application forms then upload into the system?
New portal was created to address family visit applications amongst other specific traveller categories. Call is yours as applying via GCKey may not get processed esp if you are inviting.

Travel itinerary can be made by you. Its just indicative plan for the duration of stay.
If submitting online, no signature is required.

Last edited: