Jul 28, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and I'm planning to apply under FSW below are my details, need some advise.

Education: Master's.
Work Experience: 5+ Years in Banking/Finance Industry.
NOC: 1114 Other Financial Officers.
IELTS: Listening: 8. Reading: 8. Writing: 8. Speaking: 8. Overall score: 8.
Predictive CRS Score: 445.

My question is would 445 be enough, I have checked all of the PNP programs as well and I don't qualify for any. Should I apply and wait and see or should I take study route and apply in Canada. My main apprehension is if I apply for a study permit I might not be approved for following reasons: 1. My age. 2. My education (as I already have a masters degree) 3. I was given a study permit for Canada in 2007 but I decided not to go and went to UK instead.

Please shed some light on this, I'll be grateful.

Last edited:

miguelca

May 6, 2021
We dont know when the FSW draws are going to start again. The score it’s going to go up as there are a lot of candidates on the pool. But what I would say it’s go and create your profile and be on the pool. It dosent hurt you, and maybe you get lucky once he FSW start again.. otherwise, you can try to improve your score once we know the actual CSR on the new draws

ankityadavpw

Jul 28, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
We dont know when the FSW draws are going to start again. The score it’s going to go up as there are a lot of candidates on the pool. But what I would say it’s go and create your profile and be on the pool. It dosent hurt you, and maybe you get lucky once he FSW start again.. otherwise, you can try to improve your score once we know the actual CSR on the new draws
Thanks for the reply, I will apply and be in the pool at least.

Reactions: miguelca

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and I'm planning to apply under FSW below are my details, need some advise.

Education: Master's.
Work Experience: 5+ Years in Banking/Finance Industry.
NOC: 1114 Other Financial Officers.
IELTS: Listening: 8. Reading: 8. Writing: 8. Speaking: 8. Overall score: 8.
Predictive CRS Score: 445.

My question is would 445 be enough, I have checked all of the PNP programs as well and I don't qualify for any. Should I apply and wait and see or should I take study route and apply in Canada. My main apprehension is if I apply for a study permit I might not be approved for following reasons: 1. My age. 2. My education (as I already have a masters degree) 3. I was given a study permit for Canada in 2007 but I decided not to go and went to UK instead.

Please shed some light on this, I'll be grateful.
With CRS of 445, it's not really an ideal score for FSW. Last year, the scores dropped to 468 and that's still high.
Are you single or Married/common law?
If latter, get your spouse to add points as well.
Are you sure you don't qualify for any PNP programs? I would suggest to look at those programs once again.

Take a look at Nova Scotia if you are eligible.