+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

planning to apply trv for my wife

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
My pr file under bc pnp is under process since june 2013 , done my medicals in septe. And got married in dec 2013. And I added my wife in may and waiting for her medicals. I applied work permit for her in january because I m on work permit valid til oct 2015. But her Workvisa was refused dueto her employment. Situation . Waiting for her medicals request. We are having 1st wedding aniversary in december and want to celebrate together. Have not seen each other since january. Can I aply. visitor visa for her after her work permit refusal in jan. What will be the chances for approval.. whch supporrting documents. Will be needed as still she is unemployed . Please help..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - you can certainly apply.

The chances of approval are likely on the lower side given the work permit refusal in January and the fact she is unemployed. She should provide as much evidence as possible to prove she has strong ties to her home country and has no plans on remaining in Canada long term.

attreysavy

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
thanks for your help.
i have few more questions to ask please
do we need to attach bank statements showing financial help from my myself to my wife after wedding? is it really important?
because i never send any financial help to her. she has been to england for four years and she never asked for any financial help. she has her own savings in england and india and my parents are looking after her.

my parents will sponsor her entire trip. do they need to show all property papers and their bank balance more than mine in canada??

please help .