+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning To Apply For Students Visa After 5 Year Gap - Recommended Course & Advice

Jan 1, 2022
Hello there,

I've accomplished my (B.E IT) in 2017 and now I'm planning for further studies in Canada. My C.G.P.A was 9.24. I've couple of queries, so please help me out.
- Which is the best college and course that can add value to my educational qualifications? (For September 2022 intake.)
- Will I face any difficulties in getting approved in universities or colleges due to gap?
- Will I face any difficulties in getting visa approved due to gap?
- What documents do I need to keep ready for application at University & Visa?

Awaiting your response. Thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
1. You have to do some research on what program builds on your B.E IT and gives you more career opportunities in your home country.
2. Depends on school. Some don’t allow gaps of more than 5 years.
3. No. See point 1. Other things to consider - funds, travel history, ties to home country.
4. Admission requirements are listed on the school website. Document requirements are on the IRCC website once you have admission.

Jan 1, 2022
1. You have to do some research on what program builds on your B.E IT and gives you more career opportunities in your home country.
2. Depends on school. Some don’t allow gaps of more than 5 years.
3. No. See point 1. Other things to consider - funds, travel history, ties to home country.
4. Admission requirements are listed on the school website. Document requirements are on the IRCC website once you have admission.
Can you please suggest some colleges and courses that are suitable to my existing qualifications.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can you please suggest some colleges and courses that are suitable to my existing qualifications.
I don’t know your qualifications other than degree. I don’t know your career goals or work experience. If doing a Masters look at universities. Google Canadian Universities Masters IT. If college, look at PG IT programs.