+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Planning to appear for PEBC in Summer with active EE profile (degree evaluated from WES and different NOC)

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone. It's urgent. I am planning to appear for Summer PEBC evaluating exam 2022 through remote proctoring. I am a PharmD graduate from India working as Health economist in clinical research organisation. My profile is active in EE pool since August under NOC 4165 (not as pharmacist). PEBC evaluating exam requires document evaluation from PEBC while I have done it once from WES at the time of profile creation. It is compulsory to go for document evaluation from PEBC to appear in exam.

Will that create any hindrance if I appear for the exam but immigrate through another noc code as PEBC has multiple steps to clear and they don't provide info on immigration?

please help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. It's urgent. I am planning to appear for Summer PEBC evaluating exam 2022 through remote proctoring. I am a PharmD graduate from India working as Health economist in clinical research organisation. My profile is active in EE pool since August under NOC 4165 (not as pharmacist). PEBC evaluating exam requires document evaluation from PEBC while I have done it once from WES at the time of profile creation. It is compulsory to go for document evaluation from PEBC to appear in exam.

Will that create any hindrance if I appear for the exam but immigrate through another noc code as PEBC has multiple steps to clear and they don't provide info on immigration?

please help!
Your NOC doesn’t have to match your degree for immigration purposes.

Gur24

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Pharmacy body will have document evaluation through PEBC for test purpose while for immigration, I have already submitted ECA through WES? Will that create any issue?

HayatP

Feb 9, 2022
Hi if anyone can help with this would be great!! i had registered myself with Gujarat state pharmacy council in 2016 and received provisional certificate which was valid only for a year then after my name removed from the register of pharmacy act, also never applied for license as planned to come to canada. Now i am not sure whether i need licensing statement from my authority of Gujarat or not because never practiced in gujarat as a pharmacist and never got licensed too.