+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445
Aug 19, 2026
4
0
26
Jaipur
travelsagaholidays.in
Hi everyone,

I'm planning an international trip from Canada and have Dubai, Bali, Singapore, and Azerbaijan on my travel list.

Since this will involve visiting multiple countries, I wanted to ask for advice from people who have traveled to these destinations.

I'm particularly interested in knowing about visa requirements, entry rules, travel documents, and any important things I should prepare before departure.

For those who have visited these places, which destination would you recommend spending more time in? Are there any common travel or documentation issues I should be aware of?

I'd really appreciate your suggestions and personal experiences. Thanks in advance!
 
Hi everyone,

I'm planning an international trip from Canada and have Dubai, Bali, Singapore, and Azerbaijan on my travel list.

Since this will involve visiting multiple countries, I wanted to ask for advice from people who have traveled to these destinations.

I'm particularly interested in knowing about visa requirements, entry rules, travel documents, and any important things I should prepare before departure.

For those who have visited these places, which destination would you recommend spending more time in? Are there any common travel or documentation issues I should be aware of?

I'd really appreciate your suggestions and personal experiences. Thanks in advance!
If you are a Canadian PR travelling on a Canadian Refugee Travel Document (RTD), make sure you check the requirements for the RTD specifically, not just for Canadian passport holders. The rules can be very different. U should contact the embassy/consulate of each country before booking flights and confirm that they recognize the Canadian RTD and whether a visa is required. Also make sure your PR card and RTD are both valid for the entire trip and your return to Canada. For a multi-country trip, u should confirm each destination separately rather than relying on information for Canadian passport holders.