+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Plan of moving

amin23

Jan 16, 2018
Hello, I got a job in Vancouver so right now I am planning to move, but since I never did that, I wanted to know if anyone of you known a good transport company who coul take care of that? Please?!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I got a job in Vancouver so right now I am planning to move, but since I never did that, I wanted to know if anyone of you known a good transport company who coul take care of that? Please?!
Where are you moving from? If Dubai, there's an older thread.

Auriane0198

Jan 15, 2018
It's normal you will discover a brand new destination.
You still have time to prepare for your move. Want to bring all your belongings to Vancouver?

Auriane0198

Jan 15, 2018
Ah, you need to know the weight and the volume to know if you need to fly or ship. Try to ask for quotes and advice from professionals. My friend did that for his move, the carrier took care of everything and he was quite satisfied.

amin23

Jan 16, 2018
Oh really? Which company was that? I saw many scams on the internet so I struggle to trust easily a company, and I also heard some stories from my friends who moved to Thailand and were scamed by local companies there, the money they paid to the company did not include the custom fees at the arrival so they found themselves paying a lot more. The company apparently said at first that they were going to take care of everything from the starting point to the end but they didn't!

Auriane0198

Jan 15, 2018
Hello,
I hope all is well with you. I spoke with my friend last night and we talked about his move. He moved 6 months ago with an international movers named Siam Relocation. He told me that the service was professional and reliable and mainly they were cheap hihihihi :) . They have an office in the center of Bangkok, so you can meet them directly to request more information if you wish. I checked on internet i found their website, you can check by yourself: http://siam-relocation.com/ . He was in touch with a salesman named Jonathan and apparently he was very prompt and kind.

You can contact me privately, I could put you in touch with my friend, he will be able to give you further information and mainly his feedback regarding this company.