+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Place of birth mismatch between CPR, Passport and DOB certificate.

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014
We received CPR, but noticed a minor deviation in place of birth.

CPR and Passport has a place of birth with a small spell mistake (dont know if it's really a mistake). It is komaragiripattanam in my passport and CPR, my BC has the name komaragiripatnam . In my fswp application I have given the name of place of birth as in my BC komaragiripatnam
Never thought about this till now, as it's a minor thing and there are always changes from local language conversion.

I think VO enters information in CPR to match with passport details and not with details given in application.

Do not know if this is an issue and how to deal with this? Will this cause any issues or am I'am unnecessarily worrying? Please advice.

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014
kum9999 said:

CPR and Passport has a place of birth with a small spell mistake (dont know if it's really a mistake). It is komaragiripattanam in my passport and CPR, my BC has the name komaragiripatnam . In my fswp application I have given the name of place of birth as in my BC komaragiripatnam
Never thought about this till now, as it's a minor thing and there are always changes from local language conversion.

I think VO enters information in CPR to match with passport details and not with details given in application.

Do not know if this is an issue and how to deal with this? Will this cause any issues or am I'am unnecessarily worrying? Please advice.
Experts pl update how to deal with this situation of mismatch.?

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014
kum9999 said:

Pl comment on this, and how to deal with this.

The mismatch in Place of birth in CPR, Passport with BC and name given in application.

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014
Urgent IMP Place of birth mismatch between CPR, Passport and DOB certificate.

kum9999 said:

The mismatch in Place of birth in CPR, Passport with BC and name given in application.

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014

ttrajan said:
Hope there won't be any problem.
Experts... Any other updates on this aspect...It will help so many people.

kum9999

Dec 31, 2014
kum9999 said:

Experts... Any other updates on this aspect...It will help so many people.
Many views, but dont think any one has idea about this.

This is a very minor thing, but experts out there pl share your opinion.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Send a email to your visa office and inform them to avoid any future problems.