+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pl help : Steps for obtaining ECA ?

Aug 4, 2015
Hello All,

I have registered for my IELTS on October 8th, 2015. Meanwhile I am advised to get my ECA done. Just before i start anything, I want to get some feedback. What are the ssteps i need to follow ? ( Any one from tamil Nadu, Chennai , India - who have gone through this exercise, pl let me know your comments)

Thanks in advance
Bharath

feejay87

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bharath Jagnnathan said:
Hello All,

I have registered for my IELTS on October 8th, 2015. Meanwhile I am advised to get my ECA done. Just before i start anything, I want to get some feedback. What are the ssteps i need to follow ? ( Any one from tamil Nadu, Chennai , India - who have gone through this exercise, pl let me know your comments)

Thanks in advance
Bharath
You can get your assessment from:

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

check these links

FOR WES

http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp (select your country and then see the actual requirements to be sent);

FOR CES, University of Toronto

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/immigration (fill their requirements and send the package)

these are the two most common ECA rewarding bodies, you can also check the other institutions mentioned above for getting your credentials evaluated :)

requirement varies from country to country so you actually have to assimilate the requirements per your country and nobody from different country can guide you regarding the obtainment of those documents in the specific manner applicable for your country;

Its better to approach someone inside the forum of your own country and ask him specifically that what he did, so you won't be needing to divert your focus :)