Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-7-2014
Hello everyone,

Who have tried and ordered GCMS notes?
Where to order and how? Can we request it by email?
Anyone tried this yet? Also, if i do order this will it help me understand where our application is at now?
Please help I would really appreciate it. =)Goodluck everyone

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
zadel said:
Hello everyone,

Anyone tried this yet? Also, if i do order this will it help me understand where our application is at now?
Hello zadel,

Try this link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp it will take 30 days before mo ma resib ang GCMS notes. Your sponsor in canada should be the one to request for GCMS notes kasi doon nila isesend sa address nya. Malaki din ang maitulong ng MP kasi may access sila sa file natin sa CEM they could tell u immediately what exactly are the red flags why the case analyst/Visa Officer were not satisfied with the documents u submitted. Better to contact your MP.

Sa case ko naman I received a letter from CEM last Feb. 26, 2013 telling me that I have to submit a new NBI clearance with my correct name on it and authorized signatory kasi nde pa si Sec. delima ang nkapirma doon. This was the exact reason na sinabi ng MP sa husband ko kng bakit pinadalhan pa nila ako ulit ng 2nd letter. This is just the part of the letter I received from CEM:

Dear xxxxxx

This is with respect to your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied.

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations establishes that a foreign national "shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act." Due to the limited documentation/information you provided with your application, the information available is insufficient information to conclude that you are in a bona fide relationship with your sponsor and that you are not excluded from the family class pursuant to section 4 of the Regulations.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Therefore, before a final decision is made by an officer, you may submit a written explanation with respect to the concerns identified above. You are free to provide any submissions or information which you would like the visa officer to consider which might serve to allay these concerns This may include additional proof of relationship in the form of cards, letters, photographs, proof of financial support, e-mail exchanges, chat transcripts, etc. which may support the development and bona fides of your relationship, or any other written documentation you would like to submit.

Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Therefore, it is in your best interest to ensure that if you do make additional submissions, they are fulsome and address the above concern(s) as completely as possible.

You must provide any additional information you would like the officer to consider within 45 days of the date of this letter. You are also required to submit an NBI clearance with your correct middle name xxxxx

Grabe ng natanggap ko to nanghina talaga ako :'( sabi sa letter the ONUS is on me to satisfy the VO masyado akong na pressure ilang beses din akong nag absent sa work pra masikaso ang docs ko. I sent the docs last March 21 and they received it the following day and now Im still waiting for their response. Araw araw kong dinadalangin na sana this time maging ok na ang lahat :'( it's really torturing...it's like you are in nowhere waiting for some light. Im still keeping my hopes high as these visa officers are no different from us they might feel the same way that we do, they also have their own families we just need to convince them how real and genuine our relationship with our spouses. I wish everyone will have a good news soon. God bless us all!

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
@ Simatar

I understand sis. Try to be detailed sa letter na gagawin mo sa CEM and support it with documents. State the future plans that u both have. Makakatulong din ang mga letters ng family and friends mo at ng partner mo. What I did sa letter nila I also copy their IDs with their picture on it and signature and attached it with the letter pra naman makita ng VO na authenticated ang letter at hindi gawa gawa lng baka pati yan ikwestyon pa nila...hayyysss ilang gabi din nde ako nakatulog ng mabuti dahil dito..alam kong mahirap pero kailangan nating lumaban. This is like fighting for our right to be happy to be with our love ones (nilagay ko talaga to sa letter ko) I was sounding like emotional at the end of the letter can't help it :'( tormenting talaga ang ganitong experience but let's keep the faith...God has a purpose for everything...

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
zadel said:
Hello everyone,

GCMS - Global Case Management System (dito makikita ang assessment ng case analyst/VO sa application mo)

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
@sis simatar at sa ibang ka furom pa natin na same nang cases muh,,wag kayo ma walan nang pag-asa,,im sure pagsubok lang yan na binigay sa inyo nang panginoon,,,susukatin pa nya kung gaano kayo katatag,,,,...for sure stress yan kasi lhat nman tayo naghihintay nang tamang panahon na makakasama ntin ang mga mahal ntin...kaya sis simatar,or sa ibang applicants na katulad sa case muh,mag hanap pa kayo nang more evidence sis pra ma satisfy nyo yong VO officer's na nag hahandle nang mga papers nyo...,,,,,,im sure malalagpasan nyo rin yang pag subok na yan,,at sa huli.,kayo ang magiging winner, :D :D :D :D,,bsta stay positive,mag dasal palagi at wag mawalan nang pag-asa...gdluck...:) :D :D :D

Polgas

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Two Six Double 0
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN. 27, 2013
Doc's Request.
JUL. 23, 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: APR. 10, 2013
AOR Received.
FEB. 13, 2013
File Transfer...
FEB. 21, 2013
Med's Done....
JAN. 07, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
JUL. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
JAN. 08, 2014
LANDED..........
JAN. 31, 2014
chelseaviel said:
Hello zadel,

Try this link -> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp it will take 30 days before mo ma resib ang GCMS notes. Your sponsor in canada should be the one to request for GCMS notes kasi doon nila isesend sa address nya. Malaki din ang maitulong ng MP kasi may access sila sa file natin sa CEM they could tell u immediately what exactly are the red flags why the case analyst/Visa Officer were not satisfied with the documents u submitted. Better to contact your MP.

Sa case ko naman I received a letter from CEM last Feb. 26, 2013 telling me that I have to submit a new NBI clearance with my correct name on it and authorized signatory kasi nde pa si Sec. delima ang nkapirma doon. This was the exact reason na sinabi ng MP sa husband ko kng bakit pinadalhan pa nila ako ulit ng 2nd letter. This is just the part of the letter I received from CEM:

Dear xxxxxx

This is with respect to your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied.

A preliminary review of your file, based on the information and documentation you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations establishes that a foreign national "shall not be considered a spouse, a common-law partner, a conjugal partner or an adopted child of a person if the marriage, common-law partnership, conjugal partnership or adoption is not genuine and was entered into primarily for the purpose of acquiring any status or privilege under the Act." Due to the limited documentation/information you provided with your application, the information available is insufficient information to conclude that you are in a bona fide relationship with your sponsor and that you are not excluded from the family class pursuant to section 4 of the Regulations.

This letter is being sent to you to offer you an opportunity to respond to this concern and to afford you an opportunity to supplement your file with additional information. Therefore, before a final decision is made by an officer, you may submit a written explanation with respect to the concerns identified above. You are free to provide any submissions or information which you would like the visa officer to consider which might serve to allay these concerns This may include additional proof of relationship in the form of cards, letters, photographs, proof of financial support, e-mail exchanges, chat transcripts, etc. which may support the development and bona fides of your relationship, or any other written documentation you would like to submit.

Please be aware that the onus is on you to satisfy a visa officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Therefore, it is in your best interest to ensure that if you do make additional submissions, they are fulsome and address the above concern(s) as completely as possible.

You must provide any additional information you would like the officer to consider within 45 days of the date of this letter. You are also required to submit an NBI clearance with your correct middle name xxxxx

Grabe ng natanggap ko to nanghina talaga ako :'( sabi sa letter the ONUS is on me to satisfy the VO masyado akong na pressure ilang beses din akong nag absent sa work pra masikaso ang docs ko. I sent the docs last March 21 and they received it the following day and now Im still waiting for their response. Araw araw kong dinadalangin na sana this time maging ok na ang lahat :'( it's really torturing...it's like you are in nowhere waiting for some light. Im still keeping my hopes high as these visa officers are no different from us they might feel the same way that we do, they also have their own families we just need to convince them how real and genuine our relationship with our spouses. I wish everyone will have a good news soon. God bless us all!
For sure po later on magiging okay din ang lahat nandiyan si Lord di niya tayo pababayaan.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Polgas said:
For sure po later on magiging okay din ang lahat nandiyan si Lord di niya tayo pababayaan.
Thanks Polgas at sa lahat ng mga forumates ko:)

jhona30

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
04-08-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2012
File Transfer...
sponsorship approved 24-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-01-2012
Passport Req..
04-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
malapit na :)
hello guys.., I just received my PPR yesterday..sa wakas...june applicant po ako sept 24 sa oct 2 ang file transfer ko...woooooooohhhhh..THANK YOU LORD...additional documents passport,personal history since may 2007 to dec 2007,reciept RPRF,divorced paper ni hubby,nbi with my 2nd name jonalyn,appendix a..at remed po ako my nkaattached na form,...nagexpire po kz medical ko nung january sa lahat po ng naghihintay ng ppr at visa sama sama po tau dito sa forum at sa fb group...

andreana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
jhona30 said:
hello guys.., I just received my PPR yesterday..sa wakas...june applicant po ako sept 24 sa oct 2 ang file transfer ko...woooooooohhhhh..THANK YOU LORD...additional documents passport,personal history since may 2007 to dec 2007,reciept RPRF,divorced paper ni hubby,nbi with my 2nd name jonalyn,appendix a..at remed po ako my nkaattached na form,...nagexpire po kz medical ko nung january sa lahat po ng naghihintay ng ppr at visa sama sama po tau dito sa forum at sa fb group...
Hi sis! did you pay RPRF online? :)

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
Congrats ulit sis jhona!:)

jhona30

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
04-08-2013
AOR Received.
28-07-2012
File Transfer...
sponsorship approved 24-09-2012
Med's Done....
13-01-2012
Passport Req..
04-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
malapit na :)
andreana said:
Hi sis! did you pay RPRF online? :)

yeah sis 2x pa nga binayaran ni hubby ko un ei..isang nov at april...

Likelike

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 26,2012 ReCeived by CIC June 28,2012
AOR Received.
September 10,2012 ------Sponsorship approved Sept.11,2012
File Transfer...
9/11/12
Med's Done....
May 24,2012
Passport Req..
3/14/13...in process 3/ 21,2013 processing date 3/19/13
DM na po ako!!!!thank u lord.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
dj88 said:
@ sis simatar at sa ibang ka furom pa natin na same nang cases muh,,wag kayo ma walan nang pag-asa,,im sure pagsubok lang yan na binigay sa inyo nang panginoon,,,susukatin pa nya kung gaano kayo katatag,,,,...for sure stress yan kasi lhat nman tayo naghihintay nang tamang panahon na makakasama ntin ang mga mahal ntin...kaya sis simatar,or sa ibang applicants na katulad sa case muh,mag hanap pa kayo nang more evidence sis pra ma satisfy nyo yong VO officer's na nag hahandle nang mga papers nyo...,,,,,,im sure malalagpasan nyo rin yang pag subok na yan,,at sa huli.,kayo ang magiging winner, :D :D :D :D,,bsta stay positive,mag dasal palagi at wag mawalan nang pag-asa...gdluck...:) :D :D :D

salamat pero hanggang ngayon ako ay natutulala. nagsimba nga ako kanina at hindi ko mapigilang lumuha sa kanya kasi ang bigat sa kalooban kung sakaling hindi ko makakasama partner ko. God guide us all. Ibigay nyo na po sa amin to.

tess26

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
01-12-12
IELTS Request
N/A but still taking it now
File Transfer...
27-08-12
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-03-12
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
chelseaviel said:
Hello Sis!

We have the same case. I received the same letter from CEM last Feb 26 I was actually feeling like breaking down when I received it I know exactly how it feels I thought all the while Im just waiting for the visa :'(. I made a letter to CEM with some supporting docs (proof of financial support, chat logs, photos, letters from family and friends testifying about the genuineness of our relationship, etc) na submit ko na ang mga docs im just waiting for their response. Just gather all the proof as many as you can sis to prove the genuineness of your relationship.Identify the red flags what might be the possible reasons kng bakit nde pa kombinsido ang VO sa mga papers na na-submit mo. Most importantly, try to contact your MP sis malaki ang maitulong nila pra malaman ang mga red flags sa application mo kaagad coz they could access your GCMS notes kasi pag nag request kpa nito via online it will take like 30 days before u'll receive it. Good luck sis.
s same here sis. nakatanggap din kami ng partner ko ng ganitong sulat from embassy last january pa yun pero until now ala pa response sa pinadala naming documents. mag 5 months na rin ang passport ko sa CEM. sana klaruhin na nila kung ano tlga status namin.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
tess26 said:
s same here sis. nakatanggap din kami ng partner ko ng ganitong sulat from embassy last january pa yun pero until now ala pa response sa pinadala naming documents. mag 5 months na rin ang passport ko sa CEM. sana klaruhin na nila kung ano tlga status namin.
Hello sis,

Na try mo na bang mag email sa knila? Feb 26 na ako nkatanggap ng pangalawang email sa knila after 43 days. Ano ang mga hiningi sau sis? Conjugal kba sis? Nkapag request kna ba ng GCMS notes mo?