+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PINOY JUNE APPLICANTS

andreana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
hello everyone!

got an email from cem last march 22, that my visa is ready to be issued already. sorry ngaun lng nka post didto kasi nakalimutan ko password ko hindi ako mkalog.in without my laptop :) submitted my passport on the 24th of march :) waiting for my passport wd visa :)

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
012813-email/ Submitted all docs: 040213
VISA ISSUED...
042513 PDOS.......:042613
LANDED..........
Lendel_30 said:
Haha.. Hi! Onga tahimik na ang forum busy na sila.:) anyway i'll be pdos since they said it's required. :) God bless everyone.
OO nga, tahimik.. hehe

Yup. walk in ka lang sa PDOS, no need na for appointment. Just make sure maaga ka.. May number of heads lang inientertain nila per day.. Here's the address.. Goodluck and Enjoy PDOS hehe

Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Ave. corner South Superhighway, Manila
Tel. Nos.: (632)5618321 ext. 104, 105, 201 to 204
Fax No.: (632)5618332
Email Addresses: cfodfa@info.com.ph; cfomieo@info.com.ph

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
blessedelaine said:
OO nga, tahimik.. hehe

Yup. walk in ka lang sa PDOS, no need na for appointment. Just make sure maaga ka.. May number of heads lang inientertain nila per day.. Here's the address.. Goodluck and Enjoy PDOS hehe

Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Ave. corner South Superhighway, Manila
Tel. Nos.: (632)5618321 ext. 104, 105, 201 to 204
Fax No.: (632)5618332
Email Addresses: cfodfa @ info.com.ph; cfomieo @ info.com.ph

panong hindi tatahimik e wala pa naman maibahaging good news kaya lahat nananahimik na munang magdasal...na sana ipagkaloob na ang ating mga hinihintay na visa. GOD bless everyone and happy easter!!!

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Poseidon64 said:
Hello all,

My wife's e-CAS changed to DM on March 4. Her mailing address on e-CAS was changed from Cubao to Vancouver, so that's good news. But 2 weeks already and still no visa. It only needs to go from Makati to Cubao so we were expecting it last week. How long does it normally take from Decision Made to receiving passport and CoPR?

Thanks!
poseidon nagremedical ka din ba? kasi napansin ko sa timeline mo na nung dec 27, 2012 ang nirequest sayo were passport and medical, tama ba? if yes, kelan mo nasubmit ang passport mo sa cem? kasi sinusundan ko ang case mo kasi parehas ako sa yo. dahil nagremedical ako, gusto ko lang malaman kung gaano mo katagal nareceive ang visa after mo ma-submit ang passport mo? thank you

Likelike

Star Member
Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 26,2012 ReCeived by CIC June 28,2012
AOR Received.
September 10,2012 ------Sponsorship approved Sept.11,2012
File Transfer...
9/11/12
Med's Done....
May 24,2012
Passport Req..
3/14/13...in process 3/ 21,2013 processing date 3/19/13
Cnu po ba nakatanggap ng visaa nla ngayon?? Ang tahmik dto

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 1st when my husband dropped off the Singapore Clearance to the Visa Office in Makati. Sana nga 2 weeks lang ibalik na agad passport ni hubby ko.. :) Para maka fly na sya sa katapusan.. :)

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pahingi naman link ng spreadsheet.. thanks po

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Akala ko visa na lng hinihintay ko, may letter na naman akong natanggap sa cem at dated march 6 sya. ang problema ko is ngayon ko lng natanggap ang letter. kasi snail mail ang ginamit at hindi sa email. may 15 days na lng akong natitira sa binigay nilang 45 days. kainis!

ito yung letter.

dear (name).

this is with respect to your application for a pr visa as a member of the family....

a preliminary review of your file, based on the info and docs you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the reqts for immigration to canada.

pursuant to sec 2 of the regulations, a conjugal partner means, in relation to a sponsor, a foreign national residing outside canada who is in a conjugal relationship with the sponsor and has been in that relationship for a period of at least one year.
i am not satisfied that you meet the reqts of the conjgal partner category. There is insufficient documentary evidence on file to show that you and your sponsor have combined your affairs. The emotional, financial and social ties are not significant to the extent that i can conclude that this is an inter-dependent relationship.

before a final decision is made on your application, i would like to offer you the opportunity to submit information or documents to address the above concerns.

any evidence or submission which you or your sponsor may wish to provide may be sent to this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. if we have not recevd a response within that time, your application will be assessed based on the info available on file, which may result to refusal.

( i need help kung ano pa ang dapat kong ibigay na evidence, 15 days na lng ang palugit ko at nasa canada pa ako ngayon, kelangan kong ma-expedite ito) huhuhu God help me.

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simatar said:
Akala ko visa na lng hinihintay ko, may letter na naman akong natanggap sa cem at dated march 6 sya. ang problema ko is ngayon ko lng natanggap ang letter. kasi snail mail ang ginamit at hindi sa email. may 15 days na lng akong natitira sa binigay nilang 45 days. kainis!

ito yung letter.

dear (name).

this is with respect to your application for a pr visa as a member of the family....

a preliminary review of your file, based on the info and docs you have submitted to date, raises concerns that you may not meet the reqts for immigration to canada.

pursuant to sec 2 of the regulations, a conjugal partner means, in relation to a sponsor, a foreign national residing outside canada who is in a conjugal relationship with the sponsor and has been in that relationship for a period of at least one year.
i am not satisfied that you meet the reqts of the conjgal partner category. There is insufficient documentary evidence on file to show that you and your sponsor have combined your affairs. The emotional, financial and social ties are not significant to the extent that i can conclude that this is an inter-dependent relationship.

before a final decision is made on your application, i would like to offer you the opportunity to submit information or documents to address the above concerns.

any evidence or submission which you or your sponsor may wish to provide may be sent to this office within 45 days from the date of this letter. if we have not recevd a response within that time, your application will be assessed based on the info available on file, which may result to refusal.

( i need help kung ano pa ang dapat kong ibigay na evidence, 15 days na lng ang palugit ko at nasa canada pa ako ngayon, kelangan kong ma-expedite ito) huhuhu God help me.

I HOPE IT'LL HELP

-INSURANCE ( YOUR NAMES SHOULD BE THE BENEFICIARIES)
-WILLS (BOTH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE)

GOD BLESS US

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
VINTA said:
I HOPE IT'LL HELP

-INSURANCE ( YOUR NAMES SHOULD BE THE BENEFICIARIES)
-WILLS (BOTH OF YOU SHOULD HAVE)

GOD BLESS US
unfortunately wala kaming wills. tapos yung life insurance ko naman dito e hindi sya pwdeng beneficiary dahil hindi pa daw sya dito nakatira sa canada. only a spouse or parents or the person that resides in canada.

kaya ang isusubmit ko na lng e yung latest naming trip sa hongkong at yung bakasyon ko sa pinas nitong february 2013. tpos phone bills, money transfer, hotel reservation, letter from our family at hindi ko na alam kung ano pa ang dapat.

chelseaviel

Dec 15, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 04, 2012
Doc's Request.
addt'l docs sent on Jan. 11 and recv'd by CEM on Jan. 14 2nd addt'l docs reqt'd on Feb 26,2013 sent on March 21 recv'd on March 22,2013
AOR Received.
July 31,2012
File Transfer...
Aug.13, 2012...in-process June 7, 2013...DM July 11, 2013
Med's Request
May 09, 2013 (remed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 31, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 03, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2013
LANDED..........
August 09, 2013
simatar said:

ito yung letter.

dear (name).

Hello Sis!

We have the same case. I received the same letter from CEM last Feb 26 I was actually feeling like breaking down when I received it I know exactly how it feels I thought all the while Im just waiting for the visa :'(. I made a letter to CEM with some supporting docs (proof of financial support, chat logs, photos, letters from family and friends testifying about the genuineness of our relationship, etc) na submit ko na ang mga docs im just waiting for their response. Just gather all the proof as many as you can sis to prove the genuineness of your relationship.Identify the red flags what might be the possible reasons kng bakit nde pa kombinsido ang VO sa mga papers na na-submit mo. Most importantly, try to contact your MP sis malaki ang maitulong nila pra malaman ang mga red flags sa application mo kaagad coz they could access your GCMS notes kasi pag nag request kpa nito via online it will take like 30 days before u'll receive it. Good luck sis.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
chelseaviel said:
Hello Sis!

We have the same case. I received the same letter from CEM last Feb 26 I was actually feeling like breaking down when I received it I know exactly how it feels I thought all the while Im just waiting for the visa :'(. I made a letter to CEM with some supporting docs (proof of financial support, chat logs, photos, letters from family and friends testifying about the genuineness of our relationship, etc) na submit ko na ang mga docs im just waiting for their response. Just gather all the proof as many as you can sis to prove the genuineness of your relationship.Identify the red flags what might be the possible reasons kng bakit nde pa kombinsido ang VO sa mga papers na na-submit mo. Most importantly, try to contact your MP sis malaki ang maitulong nila pra malaman ang mga red flags sa application mo kaagad coz they could access your GCMS notes kasi pag nag request kpa nito via online it will take like 30 days before u'll receive it. Good luck sis.

salamat chelsea atleast hindi ako nag iisa. para kasing nakaka-down ang letter na to. although hindi pa ako natutulog hnggang ngayon para magpagawa ng letters sa mga kapatid ko at kapatid nya, pamangkin ko, magulang, kaibigan atbp. Kung meron ka pang suggestion na dapat kong isubmit pls tell me. Nakaka-stress kasi. Akala ko pa naman in one month or two e makakasama ko na sya. Hindi pa pala. nalungkot tuloy ako. ): Hindi nga ako papasok sa work bukas para asikasuhin lahat ito e.

blessedelaine

Dec 10, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
61312 mailed out
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
61512 CPC-M received
AOR Received.
82112- thru email
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
simatar said:
unfortunately wala kaming wills. tapos yung life insurance ko naman dito e hindi sya pwdeng beneficiary dahil hindi pa daw sya dito nakatira sa canada. only a spouse or parents or the person that resides in canada.

kaya ang isusubmit ko na lng e yung latest naming trip sa hongkong at yung bakasyon ko sa pinas nitong february 2013. tpos phone bills, money transfer, hotel reservation, letter from our family at hindi ko na alam kung ano pa ang dapat.
My initial insurance beneficiary when I wasnt married yet was my parents. They are both in the Philippines. Okay lang sa life insurance gawing dependent ang wala sa Canada.

Try to send REMITTANCE SLIP if you have, or try PLANE TICKET or ITENERARY if you have travelled together. Send LETTERS (convincing) from your close FRIENDS and FAMILIES. YOUR PARENTS and YOUR PARENTS letter testifying your genuine relationship. MORE PICTURES, OLD or LATEST that you havent submitted yet.

zadel

Nov 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2013
AOR Received.
25-09-2013
File Transfer...
27-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-08-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
8-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-7-2014
chelseaviel said:
Hello Sis!

hello there fellow juners...as you all may know I received the same letter it is really devastating but what else can we do?

simatar wag kang mag alala im sure they will consider naman kahit wala pa akong ppr ngaun im sure in gods time bbgay din sa atin un...we just really have to wait tlga and patience...i also received it by snail mail..the letter was dated jan 29th and i received it in the mail by feb 15 so i only had 30 days to gather as much docs as i can....I send it to manila embassy on feb 18th and they received on feb 25th but till now no email no response no nothing from them...so I am really anxious what is happening...i want to know if we are approved or refused so that we can take the next step...i just really want to be together with my partner nothing else i am wishing for i just hope that all this waiting ends soon..=(

by the way what is GCMS notes? should i ask for it also?...

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
simatar said:
salamat chelsea atleast hindi ako nag iisa. para kasing nakaka-down ang letter na to. although hindi pa ako natutulog hnggang ngayon para magpagawa ng letters sa mga kapatid ko at kapatid nya, pamangkin ko, magulang, kaibigan atbp. Kung meron ka pang suggestion na dapat kong isubmit pls tell me. Nakaka-stress kasi. Akala ko pa naman in one month or two e makakasama ko na sya. Hindi pa pala. nalungkot tuloy ako. ): Hindi nga ako papasok sa work bukas para asikasuhin lahat ito e.

Kung Conjugal ang Application nyo sis need mo pang proof ay ang joint account nyo at yung magkasama ang name nyo na magkasama sa Apartment na tinitirhan nyo dati or ngayon .