october 12, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: march 23, 2012
File Transfer...
april 12, 2012
Med's Request
july 03, 2012
salamat sa reply firestyle_jutsu :) medyo naibsan awa ko sa sarili ko hehehe
kasi feeling ko parang hindi na normal yun takbo ng application ko kasi sobrang tagal para mka received ng PER/NER.... may ganun ba tlaga?

VINEYARD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
docrobles said:
mga kababayan ko :) just want to ask kung may ka timeline ako dito; im a October 2011 applicant and until now wala prin ako receive notice PER/NER and its 5 months na so matagal na cya. i just emailed the cic and they replied that my application is queue for processing :( felling ko inaapi nko hehehe kasi nman first apply ko cap reached then now parang gumagapang application ko....
Doc, Sept. 27 applicant ko, indi tayo magkalayo. 100% sure pumasuk ka sa CAP. Matagal na nga ang 5 months, but if NER ka sana yan ang e reply nila sa iyo when you emailed CIO. Last year indi kami pumasuk sa CAP but when we email them....they confirmed after 3 weeks na indi kami pumasuk sa CAP. Maybe CIO is right, your application is queue for processing.

VINEYARD>

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docrobles said:
kasi feeling ko parang hindi na normal yun takbo ng application ko kasi sobrang tagal para mka received ng PER/NER.... may ganun ba tlaga?
hi! October 2011 applicant yung kakilala ni hubby sa company. We do not know though kung naabutan sya ng cap. until now she heard nothing pa from the CIO nor have her documents back. She emailed CIO but walang response. Sabi nga nung kakilala ni hubby di bale nang NER or naabutan siya ng cap basta makuha lang nya yung docs and specially BD.

trialanderror

Mar 14, 2012
docrobles said:

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but I read posts in this forum from time to time especially those concerning filipino applications. I myself applied last year NOC 0631 pero I got a refusal because of job description problems.The VO indicated in my AOR, yung 3 letter acronym, was NBA. I did a bit of reading sa ibang thread and mukhang madami ang nagka DM sa VO na ito. I'm not sure if strict lang sya talaga unlike other visa officers. I'm already preparing my docs para I'll apply as soon as mag open ulit, pero that is if nasa NOC list pa siya. :eek:

People also in this forum are concerned on why there has been a slow down in the processing like giving out of MRs or PPRs. Maybe it's becasue of the summer season and they are more focused on tourist visa applications. After summer hopefully magresume na ang mabilis na processing.

@docrobles: In my opinion, it has taken a bit of time for your application to be acknowledged by CIo. Alam ko normally max na siguro 4 months bago magka per/ner. Maybe you can try checking with your bank kung na encash na yung bank draft mo. If ever man nagbayad ka through credit card, na debit na ba ang payment mo? Baka kasi automatic response lang yung reply na nakuha mo.

docrobles

Aug 27, 2011
Pasig City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 12, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: march 23, 2012
File Transfer...
april 12, 2012
Med's Request
july 03, 2012
maraming salamat sa mga reply nyo :) :) :)
buti nlng nakita ko ang thread na ito kasi sa yun ibang thread nag gigiyerahan sila (indian pana) hahahaha.God bless sa ating lahat

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2014 RECEIVED: 05/07/2014
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
Hi all,
question lng po re credential assessment. i read an article po that if un profession is a regulated profession kelangan daw po pa-assess un credentials before applying s permanent residency. How likely po n i-implement ito s july 2012? kelangan ko n po b pa-assess un crdentials ko? thanks po.

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
fsw4 said:
Hi all,
question lng po re credential assessment. i read an article po that if un profession is a regulated profession kelangan daw po pa-assess un credentials before applying s permanent residency. How likely po n i-implement ito s july 2012? kelangan ko n po b pa-assess un crdentials ko? thanks po.
Depends on your profession. You can visit workingincanada.gc.ca and look the profession you're in and the site has information about the steps for the license. Although I know some folks who took the regulatory exams dito na sa Toronto.

Anyways, I also want to share na my wife and I started a blog on our adventures in Toronto. It can be found at buhayTO.ca. Folks thinking of moving to Toronto will find it very informative. :)

Good luck!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
mga kababayan , lahat ng visa office gumagalaw except for our vo.. this is really sad and a bit frustrating already.. anyways, yun pinsan ko under live in caregiver..dumating nalang ang medical niya with ppr and nbi request na..mauuna pa pala siya magka visa.hehe!samantalang tayo january pa nagpa medical pero wala parin news until now..wala talaga balak ang federal skilled worker team manila vo to move .. so slow.. halos lahat gumagalaw.. tayo lang ang naka freeze..

andrei856

Mar 15, 2012
Hello guys! I am a fsw_mi3 applicant and I have been silently following this thread and i'm grateful 'coz it really helps a lot especially to new applicants. I would just like to have one question and hoping anyone can answer.. I already did my medicals last feb8, 2012 and received by CE Manila last Feb.14, 2012. Medical results received appeared on my ecas feb24. This afternoon, I was able to browse and read again the medical exam instruction and it says here that..

In the event that your DMP requires you to undergo additional medical test, you are REQUIRED to inform the Immigration Section in writing of the additional testing, as well as the type of testing and the expected date of completion of the medical test. By informing the Immigration Section of the additional testing, you will ensure a more timely review of the medical tests. Failure to inform the Immigration section may result in delayed processing of your application.

Aside from urine, blood sample, and Chest XRay, I was told to have creatinine testing, SOP daw since my Blood Pressure was 140/90. The result of the test was normal and the doctor informed me that all the tests were normal and I was too nervous just why my BP went up. I did not submit a letter to CEM since the doctor has already received & reviewed all the tests including creatinine at the time of my physical exam and these were already forwarded to CEM. I'm waiting for my PPR now but I am afraid that since I did not submit a letter, there might be a delay in the processing of my application.

Do I really need to submit a letter that I had creatinine even if they already received it? Hope you could enlighten.. thank you po for ur reply/replies..

fsw4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/02/2014 RECEIVED: 05/07/2014
AOR Received.
8/12/2014
Med's Request
9/17/2014
Med's Done....
9/29/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10/22/2014
VISA ISSUED...
11/14/2014
regnard said:
Depends on your profession. You can visit workingincanada.gc.ca and look the profession you're in and the site has information about the steps for the license. Although I know some folks who took the regulatory exams dito na sa Toronto.

Anyways, I also want to share na my wife and I started a blog on our adventures in Toronto. It can be found at buhayTO.ca. Folks thinking of moving to Toronto will find it very informative. :)
Good luck!
Hi thanks po s reply. yun nga din po ang alam ko.. kahit jan n s canada magpa-assess. may nabasa lng po kasi ako article na parang kinoconsider nila na irequire un assessment credentials before magsubmit ng application for permanent residency for july 2012. medyo naguguluhan po ako kung kelangan k n pa-assess credentials ko. sana nga po wag nila i-implement un.

thanks po s pagshare nun blog.. :)

regnard

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-2011
fsw4 said:
Hi thanks po s reply. yun nga din po ang alam ko.. kahit jan n s canada magpa-assess. may nabasa lng po kasi ako article na parang kinoconsider nila na irequire un assessment credentials before magsubmit ng application for permanent residency for july 2012. medyo naguguluhan po ako kung kelangan k n pa-assess credentials ko. sana nga po wag nila i-implement un.

thanks po s pagshare nun blog.. :)
No problem! Just remember that getting a license is VERY important for regulated professions. Some folks even take refresher courses dito.

Good luck!

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
14 days from now.. March 2012 will say goodbye to us. and it will be 2 months that the Canadian Embassy of Manila has stopped working for MI3 applicants. :) what are they up to?

VINEYARD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
File Transfer...
10-01-2012
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
28-03-2012
Passport Req..
19-07-2012
jijitipie said:
mga kababayan , lahat ng visa office gumagalaw except for our vo.. this is really sad and a bit frustrating already.. anyways, yun pinsan ko under live in caregiver..dumating nalang ang medical niya with ppr and nbi request na..mauuna pa pala siya magka visa.hehe!samantalang tayo january pa nagpa medical pero wala parin news until now..wala talaga balak ang federal skilled worker team manila vo to move .. so slow.. halos lahat gumagalaw.. tayo lang ang naka freeze..
Jiji, Sinabi mo pa...buti kapa PPR na hinihintay mo. Started processing nako March 5 pa pero wala pa MR notice ko. Darating din yan....minsan kinakalimutan ko na mga araw kasi pag yan lang iisipin ko parang lalong tumatagal matapus ang isang araw, bisibisihan lang. God bless us

VINEYARD>

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
VINEYARD said:
Jiji, Sinabi mo pa...buti kapa PPR na hinihintay mo. Started processing nako March 5 pa pero wala pa MR notice ko. Darating din yan....minsan kinakalimutan ko na mga araw kasi pag yan lang iisipin ko parang lalong tumatagal matapus ang isang araw, bisibisihan lang. God bless us

VINEYARD>
dont worry vineyard..sure ng mr mo..taga saan ka ba?kung manila ka lang mabilis ang pagreceive..pag province medyo matagal..ako dec 15 started processing..pero un mr date ko is Jan 4..tpos received ata mga Jan 8..kaya give it a little more time..darating yan.. :)

yun ppr ang sobrang walang clue kung kelan nila maiisipan ibigay..hayyy :)