+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PINOY FSW Post July 2011, MANILA Visa Office Applicants Here

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations sa mga may PER and AOR po. Ask ko lang po, may nakareceive po ba sa inyo ng verification call regarding sa job duties or do they simply ask you where you work, how long you've been working etc?

November applicant po ako and I am just so curious how this whole process and what are the things that we have to expect specially that common-law stat namin.

Tia and have a good week.

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
amazing27, they will just do random calls to applicants..not everybody will be called, they are just going to ask some personal info.. just a verification of the ur details/info.. they will also, ofcourse, call ur employer for verification too. :D :D

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firestyle_jutsu said:
amazing27, they will just do random calls to applicants..not everybody will be called, they are just going to ask some personal info.. just a verification of the ur details/info.. they will also, ofcourse, call ur employer for verification too. :D :D
Paanong random po? like for the september applicants, mini-mynee-mo po ba? or may mga basis din po yung mga random calls na un?

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
This is what happens after the Visa Office recieved your file:

Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.

This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.

Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals

amazing.27

Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
firestyle_jutsu said:
This is what happens after the Visa Office recieved your file:

Once the visa office begins processing your file they will commence with document background checks.

At this stage your ECAS status should now read “In Process” with the extra line in the detail “Your application was reviewed and we started processing on <Date>”.

This document background check will include ascertaining the authenticity of your documents, and since they use some third party companies for this it could take a varying level of time depending on your visa office, the complexity of your case, and even the speed of the individual visa officer looking at your case. They may also perform employment verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. Only a small percentage of applicants are likely to receive employment verification. Only if they are unconvinced by any of the work experience documents you sent, or if your application is one of the random spotchecks they do to prevent fraud, will they actually perform the verification.

Visa office may request further documentation from you during the processing phase, which can come by email or snail mail. They may also ask for a few things (PCCs or fresh forms) at the same time as medicals
nacurious ako lalo sa part na verification checks which will involve telephoning both you (whilst at work) and your employer to ensure you give the same answers on their questions about your employment. job duties? or ung term of employment? Hindi po ata lahat ng HR alam minsan mga trabaho ng staffs nila spec sa company na pinagtatrabahuan ni partner

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
hi guys. I am also from Manila VO. just want to share. narefuse application ko because of my consultancy agency, hnd nila hiningan ng complete documents aunt q sa canada dat is why I didnt get 67 points. I got no points form the proof of relationship.

vanillabeans

Aug 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cksmg said:
hi guys. I am also from Manila VO. just want to share. narefuse application ko because of my consultancy agency, hnd nila hiningan ng complete documents aunt q sa canada dat is why I didnt get 67 points. I got no points form the proof of relationship.
hi cksmg,
immediate aunt mo b ung nsa canada? i mean, kapatid b cya ng mother or father mo? kasi po if cousing lng cya ng parents mo, wala tlga points un..

cksmg

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 23, 2014
Nomination.....
PER September 15, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
October 14, 2014
Med's Done....
November 4, 2014
hi vanillabeans,

yes immediate aunt q. sister ng father q. nalaman q na forum na to after ive passed my documents to cic. sa agency q lang aq nagtatanong and my agency is in canada. kaya tita ko nkikiipagcommunicate with them so I assume na complete documents napass ng aunt q e hndi pala. kulang yunf nirequire na ipas sa kanya ng agency. kung nalaman ko lang sana forum na to earlier sana hindi na lang kame ngbayad ny agency.

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
cksmg said:
hi vanillabeans,

yes immediate aunt q. sister ng father q. nalaman q na forum na to after ive passed my documents to cic. sa agency q lang aq nagtatanong and my agency is in canada. kaya tita ko nkikiipagcommunicate with them so I assume na complete documents napass ng aunt q e hndi pala. kulang yunf nirequire na ipas sa kanya ng agency. kung nalaman ko lang sana forum na to earlier sana hindi na lang kame ngbayad ny agency.
hi there, baka pwede kang sumulat sa VO tapos send mo ang proof of direct relationship with your aunt... ang friend ko she was given a letter that the VO was not convinced of her being 3152 but she was given a chance to prove such before making a decision... ganyan din ba nasa letter mo? try writing and good luck.

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
I guess iba ung case ni CKSMG sa case ng friend mu ARROW.. Ung sa kanya kc, she got a NER and ung docs nia nsa CIO p lng.. Ung sa fren mu nasa VO na.. nsa Manila Visa office na, ayt? Kaya they are asking for additional proofs of her/his NOC.

I guess the best way for u CKSMG is to wait for the next MI (JULY 2012) or you can apply through PNP or sa Quebec or find for an employer. Ask your aunt to find one for you. Jez my two cents but it is all up to you..!

khadrin

Nov 6, 2011
firestyle_jutsu said:
I guess iba ung case ni CKSMG sa case ng friend mu ARROW.. Ung sa kanya kc, she got a NER and ung docs nia nsa CIO p lng.. Ung sa fren mu nasa VO na.. nsa Manila Visa office na, ayt? Kaya they are asking for additional proofs of her/his NOC.

I guess the best way for u CKSMG is to wait for the next MI (JULY 2012) or you can apply through PNP or sa Quebec or find for an employer. Ask your aunt to find one for you. Jez my two cents but it is all up to you..

hi,

im under noc 3152 also ..ng file ako last july27 and they recvd last august 4, 2011 ..up to now wala parin response samin ang CIO even my agent wala parin sya update what happen to our papers.. ask ko lang kng pano ung arrange employer kylangan bang related din sa profession ko sa job? at need bang permanent job un? thanks.. need an advice

arrowsmom

Aug 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
7241 / 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/11/2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application kit
AOR Received.
02/03/2012
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
02/21/12
Med's Request
05/03/12 (thank you Lord)
Med's Done....
05/22/12 Meds Sent to CEM : 06/22/12
Interview........
07/22/12 Medical results have been received on ECAS
Passport Req..
08/06/12 (DM : 09/20/2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10/05/12
LANDED..........
10/23/12 at Edmonton, AB
firestyle_jutsu said:

I guess the best way for u CKSMG is to wait for the next MI (JULY 2012) or you can apply through PNP or sa Quebec or find for an employer. Ask your aunt to find one for you. Jez my two cents but it is all up to you..!
hi fire, aws NER na pala sya? di ko kasi binasa ang previous page... yon na lang seguro, let her aunt help her look for an employer para FSW2 sya or else, wait for next year when cap opens again..

good evening sa lahat

[/color]

bilderberg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 14, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6, 2012
Hi po sa lahat..

Gusto na din po namin ipasa yung documents namin by end of this month kasi kulang pa kami sa forms.
Magtatanong lang po sana ako sa inyo. At sorry if medyo marami..

1) Rejected po ang una namin application, kaya may UCI na ako, same po ba na lalagyan ko din ng UCI ung sa form ng wife ko? or N/A lang po sknya?

2) I-paper clip din po ba yung yung mga forms? or stapler lang? (sori at mababaw ang tanong ko, gusto ko lang po mksure)

3) Yung sa Date po sa bagong form (IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic Application, pwede ba na handwritten yung sa date portion kasi wala sa option sa calender yung "present" or "to date"?

4) At dun sa bagong form (IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic Application). May field po dun na hindi malagyan ng N/A or not applicable, pwede ba na handwritten ulit?

5) Ivvalidate po ba lahat ng pages or kahit isang page lang (IMM0008ENU_2D_Generic Application), ksi wnworry ko na baka maraming barcode ang lumabas, or ganun po ba talaga?

6) Sa question po regarding sa asset, kailangan din po ba may supporting documents like bank account? kasi po sa settlement of funds ay required po dba, mejo confusing po kasi.

7) At nabasa ko din po yung sa photos sa Appendix A.. Sabi po ng iba kailangn dw lagyan ng name at DOB.. kaso nkalagay sa Appendix A "when was the picture taken" lang ang dapay ilalagay.. Please confirm naman po.

8) Lastly, Sa singapore visa office kami dati nung naareject kami kaso sa nakikita ko medyo matagal ang processing. Pwede ba kami na lumipat sa Manila VO? And if yes, saan po ba dapat ang mailing address, sa pilipinas po o pwede din dito sa singapore.

Sobrang thank you at sorry po sa maraming tanong ko. Inisang bagsakan ko na lang, heheeh! Sana po may makasagot.

God Bless to all of us.

Magandang gabi

sweetlove16

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
HI need help. ask ko lng. im planning to apply na kasi pero may prob ako sa previous employer ko. i dont want to declare sana my work experience sa kanya kasi bka siraan lng ako. (long story). may mga tao tlgang salbahe :p. un din ang reason kung bkit ako nagresign doon. anyways, mkikita kya kpg hindi ko sya dineclare? ano ano po kaya ang chinecheck nila? sss? ? etc?

hunhun

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2011
AOR Received.
27-09-2011
67points said:
Salamat. Kung nasa Metro Manila ka pwede nang hindi, diretso ka na agad sa DMP na napili mo. It's up to you kung tawag ka muna sa kanila for their schedule pero palagay ko lahat 'yan regular clinic hours at accept ng walk-ins. May Medical Exam instruction naman ang embassy sa MR na padala nila.

Nawa'y Nakatulong,

67points
Hi 67points,

I had my MR already... I'm not quite sure if whom of those DMP's have a fast service. All i mean is, mabiles sa pag-asikaso and pagpasa ng medical result sa CEM. We all know that DEC vacations are coming fast baka instead na mapabilis ang ating proseso, eh baka magbaksyon din. Hehehehe... Wag naman po sana..

Anyone here can suggest the better DMP? sa Manila po pala ako..

thanks..