+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pilot training study Permit

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I had completed my 12th grade in English . And also I gave ielts and score 6.5 overall with L-7,W-6.5,R-5.5,S-6 . Now , I am all set to apply But I am worried of my ielts score ( Reading 5.5 ) . Although, Pilot Training is not for degree . It's just for License. So, Can I get study Permit ?????

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello, I had completed my 12th grade in English . And also I gave ielts and score 6.5 overall with L-7,W-6.5,R-5.5,S-6 . Now , I am all set to apply But I am worried of my ielts score ( Reading 5.5 ) . Although, Pilot Training is not for degree . It's just for License. So, Can I get study Permit ?????
5.5 is very low, particularly for studies as technical as pilot training. You really should try to improve that.

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
5.5 is very low, particularly for studies as technical as pilot training. You really should try to improve that.
Well, I suppose this score will work for pilot training . While, most of the Flying school in Canada accepts these scores . If Flying school didn't have any problem then Why would Visa Officer rejects ? . Well, What score do i need for study permit in pilot training course ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Well, I suppose this score will work for pilot training . While, most of the Flying school in Canada accepts these scores . If Flying school didn't have any problem then Why would Visa Officer rejects ? . Well, What score do i need for study permit in pilot training course ?
Permits are refused even if applicants meet the school's language requirements. Schools want applicants paying international tuition. Visa officers want applicants who are actually capable of completing their studies properly.

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
Well, I think Overall 6.5 with one band 5.5 isn't that bad . It might insufficient for Bachelor in High University but for Flying school why not ?. And , Why didn't they mention ielts score requirements in their website?

#Waiting for more information. Please feel free to reply

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Well, I think Overall 6.5 with one band 5.5 isn't that bad . It might insufficient for Bachelor in High University but for Flying school why not ?. And , Why didn't they mention ielts score requirements in their website?

#Waiting for more information. Please feel free to reply
Flight training is incredibly technical. If your reading comprehension is that low, you really should be improving it before you come here.

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
Flight training is incredibly technical. If your reading comprehension is that low, you really should be improving it before you come here.
NO, Flight Training is all about Practical and Training. Yeah, There is few theory. But, Reading section in Flying Training isn't that Crucial. And 5.5 in ielts don't mean that Someone can't read. I also have 76 marks in English of 12th grade for Backup (This score may be useless but still). But, I respect your words . I will sure do ielts once to feel more superior. But, If good ielts score is extremely important Then, Why didn't they just set the exact ielts score requirements in their Website . Honestly, I had not seen any topic related to ielts in their official website .

Aadilbiju

Oct 17, 2017
Hi,Iam also planning to go to canada for Multi engine training ,my IELTS score is R 5.5,L 6.5,W 6.5,S 8.5 overall 7.Hope that this will not create any problem.which school r u going to

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
Hi,Iam also planning to go to canada for Multi engine training ,my IELTS score is R 5.5,L 6.5,W 6.5,S 8.5 overall 7.Hope that this will not create any problem.which school r u going to
I am still confused about rumours that 5.5 in one module have low chances of getting visa . But, For Practical Course like Pilot Training it shouldn't matter. I am going for spectrum aviation in Ontario. What about you ?

Aadilbiju

Oct 17, 2017
Oh ok did u pay any fees or brought GIC towards the application. IAM planning to file the application this week

Aadilbiju

Oct 17, 2017
IAM going to Pro Ifr in Vancouver
I am still confused about rumours that 5.5 in one module have low chances of getting visa . But, For Practical Course like Pilot Training it shouldn't matter. I am going for spectrum aviation in Ontario. What about you ?

Itsmeusu

Jan 26, 2020
Oh ok did u pay any fees or brought GIC towards the application. IAM planning to file the application this week
NO I hadn't . I am arranging other documents right now . I am planning to apply next month so, I have time . And did you write your SOP ?

Meyhar3005

Apr 7, 2021
Hi I am an 18 year old Indian student who wants to pursue aviation . I have applied in insignia college in Canada for diploma in cpl. My ielts score in 7.5. I have cleared Transport Canada Medical already and now I am applying for study permit. I just need to file for visa , all other process is done. How should I make sure that my study permit be granted?